Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Oracle randomly deletes user data and makes sarcasm through e-mail. how should i protect my privacy? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Oracle randomly deletes user data and makes sarcasm through e-mail. how should i protect my privacy?

2»

Comments

• bdlbdl Member

@dahartigan said:

@hehuangCCs said:
    Nonsense, keyboard warrior. I used my personal information to apply for an account and didn't use any services. Cancelled. It's that simple. You told me about abuse? That's ridiculous.
    I just want to ask, the product you registered with a personal account information is cancelled before it has been used. I want to ask where my personal information went?
    Will they be trafficked again? Oracle has got it anyway.
    How to sue oracle?

Why not ask your fellow mjjs on hostloc? Maybe even they would ridicule you..

Honestly, suing oracle because you reached the end of a free trial is some real next level mjj shit.

Don't forget, OP wanted a free legal service to sue Oracle with. :)

Thanked by 2dahartigan wpyoga
  • @bdl said: Don't forget, OP wanted a free legal service to sue Oracle with.

It only makes sense. Free service terminated should be consulted with a free lawyer with free advise and then summed up with a lengthy and tedious battle with Oracles whole building of Lawyers.
    I am going to suspect OP here did not attend to the rubber band to close up that fistula.

• @bdl said:

@dahartigan said:

@hehuangCCs said:
    Nonsense, keyboard warrior. I used my personal information to apply for an account and didn't use any services. Cancelled. It's that simple. You told me about abuse? That's ridiculous.
    I just want to ask, the product you registered with a personal account information is cancelled before it has been used. I want to ask where my personal information went?
    How to sue oracle?

Honestly, suing oracle because you reached the end of a free trial is some real next level mjj shit.

And not what Oracle meant by "free trial".

• @bdl said:

@dahartigan said:

@hehuangCCs said:
    How to sue oracle?

PMSL that's true! It gets better lol

Could this be the epitome of mjj hijinx?

@CheepCluck said:
    I am going to suspect OP here did not attend to the rubber band to close up that fistula.

Haha, anal fist..ula.

Mjjs are a weird bunch, that's for fucking sure Rand.

Thanked by 1CheepCluck
  • @dahartigan said: Haha, anal fist..ula.

You know Oracle will love to do just that, but they don't do it for free.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • Mjj got free large plate chicken, no knives, fragrant computer room in land of fake foreign devils.

Thanked by 1CheepCluck
  • @hehuangCCs said: What should I do?

Congrats on your first discussion

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@hehuangCCs said:
    How to sue oracle?

Privacy in china dosen't seem to really exist.
    So, when western company ask for ID, to prevent abuse and kills your account, you complain?

You had the choice, to give your ID or not to give your ID.

Yet you have chosen to give your ID, however by given your ID, you have no guarantee you get a free vps right.

Now you wanna sue, because you didn't read the TOS how they handle your data?

• While at it, can @FAT32 also tell us a bit about why the anal fistula thread got closed? We deserve to know the truth.

• @stevewatson301 said:
    While at it, can @FAT32 also tell us a bit about why the anal fistula thread got closed? We deserve to know the truth.

Closed and sealed shut with a rubber band, just like the anal fist-ula.

Thanked by 1CheepCluck
  • @dahartigan said:

@hehuangCCs said:
    How to sue oracle?

He didn't reach the end of trial nor did it revert to free tier. Oracle broke up with him for some reason, with "it's not me, it is you".

• @tetech said:

@bdl said:

@dahartigan said:

@hehuangCCs said:
    How to sue oracle?

And not what Oracle meant by "free trial".

Hahahaha I think this is the funniest sentence I've ever read on this forum!

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • yeah sue them. Guess what! They may give you a lifetime free service for compensation.