Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KVM VPS - From $6/year for KVM IPv6 VPS - Limitless Hosting - 5th Anniversary Sale - Chicago - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KVM VPS - From $6/year for KVM IPv6 VPS - Limitless Hosting - 5th Anniversary Sale - Chicago

2»

Comments

• LampardLampard Member, Patron Provider

@tetech said:

@Lampard said: however, it seems like people are not that much interested in "IPv6 only VPS"

For me, it is the combination. 250GB BW is getting low enough that it has to be watched fairly closely; 5 GB SSD disk is OK but not great; and while $6/yr is good, BF is about 6 weeks away. If you added a dollar and bumped the BW/disk, that starts to become more interesting.

The other thing I'd suggest is saying clearly whether you offer NAT IPv4 access to an "IPv6-only" VPS. If people can still access their VPS from IPv4 (e.g. 10 ports forwarded) then this is a selling point.

I won't order OVZ or LXC, and in many cases happy to save a few dollars by dumping the IPv4. So I think there is a market for KVM IPv6 that's pitched right. Just intended as constructive thoughts.

Thank you for your feedback. Considering all the suggestions, we will see what we can do for next sale with "IPv6 Only VPS". We plan to bring more affordable packages, along with more CPU, disk and bandwidth, which will be IPv6 only.

About NAT IPv4 Access - we have thought about it but we only plan to keep it IPv6 only.

• ArkasArkas Moderator

May I ask, If I upload a short mp4 video and need to stream it for a business meeting, that is not allowed? It's not much bandwidth.
    Thanks.
    P.S. So far I'm enjoying the VPS very much!

• LampardLampard Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2021

@Arkas said:
    May I ask, If I upload a short mp4 video and need to stream it for a business meeting, that is not allowed? It's not much bandwidth.
    Thanks.
    P.S. So far I'm enjoying the VPS very much!

That's allowed. Even if you exceed bandwidth limit, you can always create a support ticket and we can increase your bandwidth for extra charges.

Great to know that you are satisfied! :smile:

Thanked by 1Arkas
  • I am also willing to give up IPv4 and use IPv6. Can save more budget to increase hard drive capacity

Thanked by 1Lampard
  • @Lampard said:

@yoursunny said:
    $6 is good but RAM too small.
    $12 for 2GB and I'll buy.

@sundaymouse said:
    Rules should change to require any title advertising IPv6 only offers to include this information in the title.

Rules should change to require any title advertising IPv4 only offers to include shamefully lacking IPv6 in the title.

Sure! 2 GB RAM and 10 GB SSD for you in just $6/year, let me know order number once you place an order.

i'm your client, i grabed the hosting one, but this one i mised... can i have one now for my fun? :dizzy:

• What is with all the necros lately?

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • oh no he did not pay

Thanked by 2skorous FrankZ
  • r6gearr6gear Member
    edited April 2022

@skorous said:
    What is with all the necros lately?

do be honest, i was looking for a ipv6, i was like wait... i have from Limitless hosting, let's search on lowendtalk to see anything they have, and i found this, i know it's late, maybe for april will do. :dizzy:

• @cybertech said:
    oh no he did not pay

i'm not the same guy, i just read the post and if is posibile for me... :)