Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LET Free server Giveaway! - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LET Free server Giveaway!

1235»

Comments

• mhnmhn Member

hey

• I'm in! Thanks for doing this :)

• FREE you say? I like that price! I’ll throw my name into the proverbial hat.

• This "give away" is just an excuse to dump a mod's colo expenses onto someone else. For $65/month, you could get a ryzen dedi with 64GB of RAM, and NVMe storage, I'm pretty sure.

• @Edmond said:
    Count me in anyways! Do you have any clue how much it’ll cost for me to import this into Canada?

If it's free, there's no taxes and you just pay brokerage to the courier. Get it shipped Canada Post with no value and don't pay any brokerage at all.

• @TimboJones said:

@Edmond said:
    Count me in anyways! Do you have any clue how much it’ll cost for me to import this into Canada?

If it's free, there's no taxes and you just pay brokerage to the courier. Get it shipped Canada Post with no value and don't pay any brokerage at all.

Well, it'll be shipped from UPSP, which will result it being delivered by Canada Post, but more so concerned about the actual shipping costs for the equipment.

Wonder if OP can offer to cover the shipping charges instead of a month's worth of colo... :)

• TimboJonesTimboJones Member
    edited October 2021

@Edmond said:

@TimboJones said:

@Edmond said:

Well, it'll be shipped from UPSP, which will result it being delivered by Canada Post, but more so concerned about the actual shipping costs for the equipment.

Wonder if OP can offer to cover the shipping charges instead of a month's worth of colo... :)

The month's worth of colo didn't cost him a thing. PM me if you need a referral to a courier discount provider.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @TimboJones said:

@Edmond said:

@TimboJones said:

@Edmond said:

The month's worth of colo didn't cost him a thing. PM me if you need a referral to a courier discount provider.

If I win the server! haha :)

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2021

@tinyweasel Well where can you get a server for free? Ah why you have to bring negativity into this thread? Well someone will make great use of the server. Who cares if im lowering my bills any grown adult does that from time to time. Im here to give back to the community and that is it.

• Well, I'm in. I'm local to Phoenix so after the first month I can just pick it up! No shipping required!

• boom?

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2021

Alright i will announce the winner tomorrow when i get a chance.

This discussion has been closed.