Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Flash sales ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Flash sales ?

Where is the time I visited lowendtalk to see any interesting flash sales of Kimsufi, SoYoustart or other company on dedicated servers.... ?

The last months (1-2 years) it has been very scarce to see any interesting offer on this offer, probably just because there have not been any interesting offers ?

I'm still awaiting on any new flashsale on Kimsufi, part from the KS-7 model ...

Comments

• maybe on black friday, but probably you will see more offers on vps/shared than on dedicated servers (specially from kimsufi/SYS brand)

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Just, FYI, OP has been asking for this since 2015.

That's a form of dedication and a mark of an addiction / illness.

lol

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

All I see is toilet flush sales, but no single real flash sale.

• terrahostterrahost Member, Patron Provider

I flashed so much in our previous anniversary thread it's considered illegal in some countries.

• @Neoon said:

Toilet flush sales? What's this for a business? :joy:

• terrahostterrahost Member, Patron Provider

@webcraft said:

@Neoon said:

Toilet flush sales? What's this for a business? :joy:

Quickly, grab the discount code out of the toilet before it flushes :D

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Thanked by 1typicalGtaTG
  • I've been waiting to try one of these, thanks for the opportunity @MikeA.

• @deank said:

lol

haha ... Indeed probably an illness (of which more of us here suffer :-), but at least back in the time (really 2015 ??) there were flashsales every now and then ...

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

I organised 4 days 96 hours straight of flash deals last BF and you are not even participting? I am sad :(

• @deank said:

lol

No, that is definition of Insanity

• @wlambrechts said: I'm still awaiting on any new flashsale on Kimsufi, part from the KS-7 model ...

Wow, you must hold the record for starting threads asking about Kimsufi flash sales.

The secret answer is: no one here knows until a flash sale actually happens.

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran
    edited September 2021

I didn't post on LET because it's above the price limits here, but we're doing some 'flash sales' in Finland just to fill up unused resources. Double Ram, Double Disk.

https://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1857740

Low density nodes with way more resources than available IPs. Hetzner is increasing their IP cost so it doesn't make sense to add more to the nodes and we wont' deploy more nodes with them. So it's a weird mismatch of resources to IPs right now.

I'll take an extra 10% off for LET members. (35% off regular vs 25% regular).

• @MannDude said: Low density nodes with way more resources than available IPs. Hetzner is increasing their IP cost so it doesn't make sense to add more to the nodes and we wont' deploy more nodes with them. So it's a weird mismatch of resources to IPs right now.

Why not do super-cheap NATed IPv4 + IPv6 VPSes, with a nice chunk of memory/storage?

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

@tinyweasel said: Why not do super-cheap NATed IPv4 + IPv6 VPSes, with a nice chunk of memory/storage?

Nodes are already setup with Virtualizor with KVM containers on them and we're not offering IPv6 in Finland because of the wonky setup required with Hetzner.