Need an IP transit tunnel in Asia
If anyone knows of such a service, please let me know, thank you.
- The best acceptable region is Singapore, followed by Japan, and then Hong Kong.
- The lower the price the better, the better I can accept the price below $40/year.
- Speed limit of 5Mbps is sufficient for IPv6-only sessions, and the preferred method is SIT, followed by GRE, but practically any method is acceptable.
- If the bandwidth is limited, then it will take about 100GB per month.
- Vultr is a very good choice, but a bit expensive for me.
I am a fake IPv6 advocate.