Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

i cried, threw up, and prayed for the god i don't believe in
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

i cried, threw up, and prayed for the god i don't believe in

i just ate the hottest thing of my life, i shit you not i cried, threw up, and prayed for the god i don't believe in to make the pain go away (while in the fetal position).

if you can eat one of these:

https://paqui.com/onechipchallenge/

...and record the whole process while going an hour without throwing up, drinking liquids, or eating i'll send you $100 USD (first person only).

Comments

• ezethezeth Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2021

Just wait until you have to go to the toilet, your ass will burn so much

Thanked by 2SirFoxy risharde
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

What in the cinnamon toast fuck is this

I'm eatin it

Thanked by 1Frameworks
  • @ezeth said:

I'm waiting for it

• @jar said:
    What in the cinnamon toast fuck is this

I'm eatin it

What in the frickle frackle fuck jarland

Thanked by 1jar
  • MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

@SirFoxy said:

@ezeth said:

I'm waiting for it

Go ahead and fill a 5 gallon bucket up with snow or chipped ice. Make it overflowing so you can sit directly on the ice as you push out the fire inside.

I've been pepper sprayed and I've had it in my mouth, it sucks (really bad) but I hear that chip is worse.

Hope you washed your hands before going to the bathroom, too.

• SirFoxySirFoxy Member
    edited September 2021

@MannDude said:

@SirFoxy said:

@ezeth said:

I'm waiting for it

Go ahead and fill a 5 gallon bucket up with snow or chipped ice. Make it overflowing so you can sit directly on the ice as you push out the fire inside.

I've been pepper sprayed and I've had it in my mouth, it sucks (really bad) but I hear that chip is worse.

Hope you washed your hands before going to the bathroom, too.

I've been pepper sprayed & tazed too, nothing compares to the one chip challenge.

I grabbed my balls in pain for a minute with the residue still on my hands, poor choice.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran
    edited September 2021

Wait until tomorrow when this all happens on the other end.

You'll truly feel involcranated.

Francisco

Thanked by 1MannDude
  • ArkasArkas Moderator

This seems dangerous man!

• I'll make the choice to continue being $100 poorer rather than blowing up my ass

Thanked by 2risharde TimboJones
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

I'd do this any day :joy:

Next time, have a glass or a bottle of milk on standby.

It'll help.

• FalzoFalzo Member
    edited September 2021

@DP said: Next time, have a glass or a bottle of milk on standby.

that's because fat is going to bind the capsaicin. the whole challenge here is because it's dry powder in the first place and they make it about the time afterwards where you are supposed to not thin it down. having eaten something with loads of fat or melting some butter in your mouth before eating the chip should help (also with the stomach, to not throw up...)

and grease your butth*le before the next days dump

however, if you are not used to real amounts of spice, simply don't do such things at all.

on the other hand, using real stuff while cooking can be an... experience. @jar if you are into it, this one is for you:

but I urge to read the disclaimer.. like.. for real.

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

if ya will buy it for me then sure

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @Falzo said: and grease your butth*le before the next days dump

Pretty sure @jar has that covered as part of his daily routine anyway. :#

Thanked by 2Falzo TimboJones
  • I am proud of @jar for accepting the challenge. Respect.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Sorry I meant the thread. I have pica. This mattress is delicious.

• @Francisco said:
    Wait until tomorrow when this all happens on the other end.

You'll truly feel involcranated.

Francisco

I can confirm my asshole is a volcano

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Looks like this is about 1.5 million Scovilles. That's pretty hot. As info, law enforcement pepper spray is around 1.5-3.0 million

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scoville_scale#Scoville_ratings

For reference, I once had a friend make some chili with Dave's Private Reserve Insanity Hot Sauce, which is about 500K Scoville. He put a few drops in a pot and it was roasty.

I asked to try it so I took a tiny bit on my finger tip and it scorched my mouth. An hour later, I rubbed my eye...ooops...it swelled up like I'd been pepper spray, which I effectively had been.

@Falzo said: this one is for you:

That's 7.1 million Scoville.

https://www.scovillescale.org/hot-sauce-scoville-scale/

In my experience, by the time you get into the millions the heat overtakes any flavor and you're essentially talking about chemical experiments. I'm very skeptical any gourmand can tell the difference between 10 million and 16 million Scovilles (where the scale tops out). Even in the single-digit millions I think you're off the scale of what your taste buds can register.

• @raindog308 said:

@Falzo said: this one is for you:

That's 7.1 million Scoville.

yep. as with your friend, I only add a drop per dish and it'll show you. yet you can control it much better with your own cooking and slowly testing than just biting in some unknown dry chip thing...

• deankdeank Member, Troll

The fuck did I just read.

Arse is the nigh, the end.

• @deank said:
    The fuck did I just read.

Arse is the nigh, the end.

my arse is better now thankfully that morning shit resembled a volcanic explosion however

• @SirFoxy said:
    i just ate the hottest thing of my life,

What possibly convinced you that would be a good idea?

• @donli said:

@SirFoxy said:
    i just ate the hottest thing of my life,

What possibly convinced you that would be a good idea?

ego

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@SirFoxy said: my arse is better now thankfully that morning shit resembled a volcanic explosion however

Thanked by 1SirFoxy
  • DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider

I was going to ask on how @SirFoxy is doing today. BUT it appears I got my answer.

Things like this makes me wonder at times how https://www.youtube.com/c/OfficialSpiceKing does it....

• @raindog308 said:
    In my experience, by the time you get into the millions the heat overtakes any flavor and you're essentially talking about chemical experiments.

That's 10,000 for me. You million+ Scoville people are fucked in the tastebuds.

• ArkasArkas Moderator

Would this catch on fire If you lit it up?

• @DataIdeas-Josh said:
    I was going to ask on how @SirFoxy is doing today. BUT it appears I got my answer.

Things like this makes me wonder at times how https://www.youtube.com/c/OfficialSpiceKing does it....

Facts, I'm golden now but fuck that shit.

I have honestly no clue. Some of the shit he does I could do but some of the other shit it's like.... no, thanks.

• @SirFoxy said:

@DataIdeas-Josh said:

I have honestly no clue. Some of the shit he does I could do but some of the other shit it's like.... no, thanks.

At least he has a reason - 1.97M subscribers.

• @donli said:

@SirFoxy said:

@DataIdeas-Josh said:

At least he has a reason - 1.97M subscribers.

factual, love is pain.

money is love.