Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Black Friday at Secure Dragon 30% off any service
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Black Friday at Secure Dragon 30% off any service

I'm not sure this one has been posted or not, but my quick search seems not found it. Please delete this if this has been posted here.

I just get email from secure dragon this morning (my time) below:

We at Secure Dragon LLC. would like to take this opportunity to thank you for signing up for our services during our 2+ years in business. As a token of our appreciation, we've setup a new promotion code just for our past and current clients to use. Place an order for any services (and any billing cycle) and use the promotion code ThankYou2013 to receive 30% off. This promotion is limited to one new service but it's a lifetime promotion so it will last the life of your service (even upgrades/downgrades). This promotion will also work in all of our new locations so if you need a VPS in Tampa, Denver, Los Angeles, or Chicago you're in luck! If you're in need of DDOS protection in our Portland location then this promotion will work for that also.

Enjoy!

Comments

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited November 2013

said: we've setup a new promotion code just for our past and current clients to use

Even if it works with new clients, the coupon for new ones is DragonsEatTurkeySandwiches and it gets you a -25% instead of 30% off.

Thanked by 1graca