Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The fastest i9-11900K Samsung 4.0 NVMe VPS from $35 Year | $1 first month for testers - HostCram LLC - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

The fastest i9-11900K Samsung 4.0 NVMe VPS from $35 Year | $1 first month for testers - HostCram LLC

Comments

• Found it!

Thanked by 1Shakib
  • @Shakib said:
    4 additional VPS node setup in progress. >:)

cool thing, also with i9 cpu?

• ShakibShakib Member, Patron Provider

@tamicrealo said:

@Shakib said:

Yes. :)

• @Shakib said:

@tamicrealo said:

@Shakib said:

I'd like to ask when the coupon code "findit" can be used.

@2455326371 said:

@Shakib said:

@tamicrealo said:

@Shakib said:

Still waiting for the last LET member to findit

• @Shakib said:

@2455326371 said:

@Shakib said:

@tamicrealo said:

@Shakib said:

Still waiting for the last LET member to findit

So what is the process once the 10th "findit" happens? How does one order?

• And the last.... Found it!

Thanked by 1Shakib
  • Fount It

Thanked by 1Shakib

@Shakib said:

Regular LXC-4G @ $4 for first 3 months! <3

We will also add additional 1 month to your VPS for FREE, if you do a detailed review of it with benchmark and post a thread under LowEndTalk's "Reviews" category.

Coupon Code: findit

Quantity: 10

To activate this coupon, find HostCram ad banner on LowEndTalk and take a screenshot of the banner showing LET website, post it as comment in this thread with text "Found it!"

We need at least 10 LET members to post the screenshot with text "Found it!" so the coupon code can be activated. :blush:

Activated! B)

Thanked by 2JasonM nyamenk
  • found it mate.

Thanked by 1Shakib

@Shakib said:

We will also add additional 1 month to your VPS for FREE, if you do a detailed review of it with benchmark and post a thread under LowEndTalk's "Reviews" category.

To activate this coupon, find HostCram ad banner on LowEndTalk and take a screenshot of the banner showing LET website, post it as comment in this thread with text "Found it!"

We need at least 10 LET members to post the screenshot with text "Found it!" so the coupon code can be activated. :blush:

$38 discount is only for 3 months order. You must select 3 months or the coupon won't work.

This is the last available coupon for this thread.

• contactwajeehcontactwajeeh Member
    edited September 2021

@Shakib for some sane reason I don't seem be getting that discount.. seems like limited per user. Only seeing max $10 applied discount

Edit: nvm it went through

@contactwajeeh said:
    @Shakib for some sane reason I don't seem be getting that discount.. seems like limited per user. Only seeing max $10 applied discount

I see you already made a order. :)

• @Shakib said:

@Shakib said:

$38 discount is only for 3 months order. You must select 3 months or the coupon won't work.

I see, thats me B)

Thanked by 1Shakib

@nyamenk said:

@Shakib said:

@Shakib said:

I see, thats me B)

Let me set you up on the node we just completed setup a few hours ago.

No worries, new node for everyone who used findit coupon. :wink:

• @Shakib said:

@nyamenk said:

@Shakib said:

@Shakib said:

I see, thats me B)

Hi @Shakib, how do I do the setup, I still haven't received the server information

@nyamenk said:

@Shakib said:

@nyamenk said:

@Shakib said:

@Shakib said:

I see, thats me B)

Hi @Shakib, how do I do the setup, I still haven't received the server information

SSH and Proxmox VE login info sent.

Thanked by 1nyamenk
  • hotsnowhotsnow Veteran
    edited September 2021

seems late, can I use the "findit" coupon? :p

Thanked by 1Shakib
  • @hotsnow said:

Yes, you can use if it's still available :blush:

Thanked by 2hotsnow Shakib

@hotsnow said:

Seems you already ordered one. Let me just add another quantity to the coupon and we are all set. :*

• @Shakib said:
    Seems you already ordered one. Let me just add another quantity to the coupon and we are all set. :*

thank you sir, just paid :D

Thanked by 1Shakib

Someone asked me about if i was overclocking the CPU a few weeks ago. There you go...

• @Shakib said:

Someone asked me about if i was overclocking the CPU a few weeks ago. There you go...

btw. you have rather outdated BIOS version 1.1.2

https://www.dell.com/support/home/en-us/drivers/driversdetails?driverid=w98tn&oscode=naa&productcode=precision-3650-workstation&lwp=rt

@Andrews said:

@Shakib said:

btw. you have rather outdated BIOS version 1.1.2

https://www.dell.com/support/home/en-us/drivers/driversdetails?driverid=w98tn&oscode=naa&productcode=precision-3650-workstation&lwp=rt

No worries. Will get the unused ones updated and the rest on next reboot in future. :)

• @Shakib may I ask when will get the "SSH and Proxmox VE login info"? seems only received a welcome email :p

thanks.

@hotsnow said:
    @Shakib may I ask when will get the "SSH and Proxmox VE login info"? seems only received a welcome email :p

thanks.

All set. :)

• @Shakib said:

@hotsnow said:
    @Shakib may I ask when will get the "SSH and Proxmox VE login info"? seems only received a welcome email :p

thanks.

thanks, seems can't find where can re-install the OS of LXC in the Proxmox, may I ask if need send ticket when I want to re-install the OS later?

@hotsnow said:

@Shakib said:

@hotsnow said:

thanks.

thanks, seems can't find where can re-install the OS of LXC in the Proxmox, may I ask if need send ticket when I want to re-install the OS later?

Yes.

Thanked by 1hotsnow
  • Paid the container..

Order #6152cc49be76c

Please doub........

Thanked by 3Shakib vyas11 nyamenk
  • vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited September 2021

@Fritz said:
    Paid the container..

Order #6152cc49be76c

Please doub........