Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

โ€บ Terrahost celebrating 15 YEARS ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿพ Ryzen dedis and KVM goodies inside! DON'T miss this! ๐ŸŽ‚ - Page 16
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Terrahost celebrating 15 YEARS ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿพ Ryzen dedis and KVM goodies inside! DON'T miss this! ๐ŸŽ‚

Comments

• @DP said:
    In conjunction with the 15 years anniversary and this thread now having 15 pages, maybe some โ‚ฌ15/year KVMs or โ‚ฌ15/month dedis? ๐Ÿ˜

Totally agree..

Thanked by 1Shot2
  • @Fritz said:

@DP said:
    In conjunction with the 15 years anniversary and this thread now having 15 pages, maybe some โ‚ฌ15/year KVMs or โ‚ฌ15/month dedis? ๐Ÿ˜

Totally agree..

it's paging 16 now, then next year we'll have โ‚ฌ16/year KVMs promos

• terrahostterrahost Member, Patron Provider
  • @terrahost said:

Pacing fast in my room.. hitting F5 on this thread.... can't miss now....

• @terrahost said:

That's a hint people! Don't go to sleep next few nights :wink:

Thanked by 1treesky2017
  • @cybertech said:

@adly said:

@bibiwood said:

@terrahost said:
    Visual Novels / Cold Storage Server

1 Core (Xeon E3)
    2GB RAM
    500GB SSD (Ceph)
    Price per year: 41 EUR (420 NOK)
    Order here

Lets see if this sticks. Limited number of servers available.

Setup is manual after ordering. She's an older gal. She doesn't win any races but gets the job done well :) Storage is highly redundant CEPH network storage.

The 10TB transfer limit, is it monthly or yearly ? Thanks

Why would anyone specify the transfer limit yearly rather than monthly? ๐Ÿคจ

because boomerhost did just that.

The name says everything

• @terrahost said:

So, which one is the best?
    Wanna rank them?

• "Pipeline punch" on the right is the most addictive among them (ordinary violet can Punch sucks!). Sweet but sooo... addictive.

White "zero ultra" on the left is the best among sugarfree's on the image. Almost as good as "ultra sunrise" (orange can) not available in this fridge. Almost.

@Rockster said:
    "Pipeline punch" on the right is the most addictive among them (ordinary violet can Punch sucks!). Sweet but sooo... addictive.

White "zero ultra" on the left is the best among sugarfree's on the image. Almost as good as "ultra sunrise" (orange can) not available in this fridge. Almost.

The absolute best, which is not in this picture is Pipeline Mixxd. Dayum. Not for sale anymore unfortunately (atleast here). :)

• @Rockster said: ordinary violet can Punch sucks

@terrahost said: The absolute best ... Pipeline Mixxd

That's not Pipeline Mixxd, but Punch Mixxd. Ordinary violet can Punch!
    Terrible, just terrible ... :(

But I like and appreciate your server if that means anything! :smiley:

• Where the dedis at?

• BBTNBBTN Member
    edited September 2021

This stuff? Wow, I could never trink that. :smiley: But it seems to be available in Germany.

• Shame @terrahost giveaways don't include everyone. @dustinc giveaways much better. :'(

@adly said:
    Shame @terrahost giveaways don't include everyone. @dustinc giveaways much better. :'(

What do you mean? We've given away 40 or so servers. :) If you have suggestions for improvements I'm all for it!

• I guess the idea was some 'long time standing' raffle/entries - so when (part of) USA is sleeping when terrahost is on the 3rd energy drink in Europe they still have a chances - like everyone that posted in this thread or some kinda of 2-3 days entries count (keyword spam, funny image, mailling list subscribe). But that is only my guess, won't really dare to say "shame" about giveaways and promos - we are grateful for everything :)

• @terrahost said:
    <monster-drinks.jpg>

Boomer Monster energy drink meme

• bibiwoodbibiwood Member
    edited September 2021

Hi @terrahost
    I took advantage of your offer on the storage VPS and I'm encountering a weird bug:
    I installed Ubuntu 20.04 LTS, did a basic setup with just your monitoring tool and fail2ban, and the server is idling since then.
    But I have a constant inbound traffic in the server averaging 900kB/s, leading to around 9GB a day of bandwich usage.
    A basic software like netHogs doesn't show any thing using traffic other than my ssh session.
    Does anyone have a similar problem ? Where could that be coming from ?

@bibiwood said:
    Hi @terrahost
    I took advantage of your offer on the storage VPS and I'm encountering a weird bug:
    I installed Ubuntu 20.04 LTS, did a basic setup with just your monitoring tool and fail2ban, and the server is idling since then.
    But I have a constant inbound traffic in the server averaging 900kB/s, leading to around 9GB a day of bandwich usage.
    A basic software like netHogs doesn't show any thing using traffic other than my ssh session.
    Does anyone have a similar problem ? Where could that be coming from ?

Get in touch via our ticket system and we will definitely take a look at this!

• HI, I am very upset about your service. My server keep offline again and again. Your staff only can power on. They can't do it corrently. I am asking refund. Could it happen?

• @lushdog said:
    HI, I am very upset about your service. My server keep offline again and again. Your staff only can power on. They can't do it corrently. I am asking refund. Could it happen?

No

• @Proxecure said:

@lushdog said:
    HI, I am very upset about your service. My server keep offline again and again. Your staff only can power on. They can't do it corrently. I am asking refund. Could it happen?

No

HEHe, maybe I will try pp dispute. scammer server

• @lushdog said:

@Proxecure said:

@lushdog said:

No

Wtf are you talking about? Dont be lyke MJJ.

• Hello MJJ
    Goodbye MJJ

• @lushdog said:

@Proxecure said:

@lushdog said:

No

Or maybe try not to be a dick?

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

@lushdog How about you open a ticket? Must be a new concept.

• @lushdog said:

HostHatch, give him the refund, it'll work out better for you in the long run to avoid him. And then mention it in FraudRecord.

• @TimboJones said:

@lushdog said:

HostHatch, give him the refund, it'll work out better for you in the long run to avoid him. And then mention it in FraudRecord.

Wrong thread?

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • bshbsh Member
    edited September 2021

@TimboJones said:

@lushdog said:

@hosthatch

• @lushdog said:
    I am asking refund. Could it happen?

The magic word PLEASE was missing.

• Andrey11Andrey11 Member
    edited September 2021

@terrahost said: