Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Abuseat.com's CBL is giving me headaches - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Abuseat.com's CBL is giving me headaches

13»

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

I can reach it on port 2525 and 587. I don't know how to proceed without checking iptables and provider for port 25, and local firewall for 2525.

• @jarland said:
    I can reach it on port 2525 and 587. I don't know how to proceed without checking iptables and provider for port 25, and local firewall for 2525.

Shall I send you my credentials on PM? Then you can have a look at my 'firewall' that I don't know of it's existence. ;)

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@DennisdeWit said:
    Shall I send you my credentials on PM? Then you can have a look at my 'firewall' that I don't know of it's existence. ;)

Sure, I'd be happy to look at it.

Thanked by 1DennisdeWit
  • YAY!

My port is not blocked anymore. Added my own IP to the whitelist at my server. Works like a charm. Big up for you, man! :)

• So, it seems like it block your IP because it is listed at CBL :)

• @vRozenSch00n said:
    So, it seems like it block your IP because it is listed at CBL :)

No. My home IP is blocked, too. Not due to spam, but because my ISP blocked the whole netblock.

• DennisdeWit said: No. My home IP is blocked, too. Not due to spam, but because my ISP blocked the whole netblock.

Ah I see. I'm glad you have successfully install your new panel and now it is time to delist your IP from the CBL.