Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nexus Bytes FifthaVersery Party - Thank you for your love and support <3 - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Nexus Bytes FifthaVersery Party - Thank you for your love and support <3

2»

Comments

• French Polynesia native living in Saint Pierre how can I sign up?

So I understand some of the countries on your list but are these other countries on the same ban lists? Seems a lot bigger than most country ban lists I've seen.

• A small review FYI and may be to make the service better :)

As the people here often advise nexusbytes I decided to check it by myself using this promo and ordered a 8x Ryzen VPS for a year.

Sad but true it was a weekend and my ticket was opened with only medium priority ;)

And what i found out :

1. The instance was ready in about 4 hours after payment accept (there is a promise of 60 minutes setup on nexusbytes.com during US daytime, and no words about weekends).

2. The benchmarks of VPS are really great

3. The control panel GUI has bugs

4. It looks like support is only active during EST daytime and the average reaction time for the ticket is about 4 hours during daytime. If you are in Europe or elsewhere (not in US) you can wait a half of day and didn't get the result because support is sleeping and not solving problems on the first try even after wake up.

5. Two days passed after the service activation but i still did not get nor 160Gb disk drive (promised on site with annual commitment) nor cashback (promised by this promo) because to get them i need to ask support and see p.4

So the benchmarks are really great :) (and the this is the only reason why I still haven't canceled my test drive of nexusbytes).

But I'm still waiting for the fulfillment of the promises :(

And I am not sure if we can use such VPS for production :( , as I can only imagine what support i will get in the case of emergency from nexusbytes (NB. I didn't wait longer than 1-2 hours for reply from linode|vultr|contabo etc. support ever)

PS. If @seriesn wants to react: invoice #24928 , ticket #753051

• @dusst said: I can only imagine what support i will get in the case of emergency from nexusbytes

Honestly from LowEnd providers i don't expect quick support answer. I pay less to have a good service with less support. But yeah in case i cant control my VPS anymore i would create an urgent ticket and expect quick answer, i know some providers (like Racknerd iirc) have some keywords highlights like "down" which make your ticket on the top of the pile we a really quick answer (but often low quality, like they act quick to ensure your VPS running by rebooting it for example, but don't really read your issue at first ; what they want is to see you server answering thats all).

Here you worry more about your free perks than any issue which is also oftenin lower priority, more when we can guess a lot of people made orders and asked support for their perks as well. It takes time i'm not surprised.

Hope you will enjoy your service, seriesn is this kind of people you feel confident about, always welcoming and friendly. I hope it will be like that forever :).

• UPD. the promises come true :D

• @o_be_one said: Honestly from LowEnd providers i don't expect quick support answer.

Of course you are right. I don't wait a support for the NAT box or Contabo (that is really not for production and their price is the lowest).

But it looks like the nexusbytes is not positioned here as the "lowEST end box" and their price and hardware are not the lowest - so i have the best hopes =)

And of course any person wants to get all perks at once (if they are needed) to use them promptly and not to resetup, reboot the box in the future

@o_be_one said: Hope you will enjoy your service

I also hope so, all my critics are only to make their service better :)