Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

For digital promotion , LET solution, using adult network ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

For digital promotion , LET solution, using adult network ?

SaahibSaahib Host Rep, Veteran
edited September 2021 in Help

Hi,
Regularly get query from friends / family about promoting their youtube channel in cheapest way to get views and subscriber. However, I end up referring them to some digital marketers I know. What they promise that for a fixed (like $15-25) amount, they can get 10K views for your youtube video and most of the time they are not bots as you can see from traffic stats.

So how do they do it ?
My first guess is that for such organic views, they must be using some cheap advert network like for adult site and showing them pop-under or something. Or is there some place where I can actually get more information / learn about it.

Other than that, what would be LET way (cheapest yet working) to get views on Youtube to give a new channel jumpstart kind of thing ?

Comments

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@Saahib said:
    Hi,
    Regularly get query from friends / family about promoting their youtube channel in cheapest way to get views and subscriber. However, I end up referring them to some digital marketers I know. What they promise that for a fixed (like $15-25) amount, they can get 10K views for your youtube video and most of the time they are not bots as you can see from traffic stats.

So how do they do it ?
    My first guess is that for such organic views, they must be using some cheap advert network like for adult site and showing them pop-under or something. Or is there some place where I can actually get more information / learn about it.

Other than that, what would be LET way (cheapest yet working) to get views on Youtube to give a new channel jumpstart kind of thing ?

You are aware that we don't allow traffic exchange discussion on LET right...?

• SaahibSaahib Host Rep, Veteran

Is that so, never occurred to me that it could be thing in "Disallowed" list. So, I need to search for "traffic exchange" in google. :)

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

You could try email marketing. ServerHub allows this without any restrictions.

@FAT32 , I just did search for "Traffic Exchange" on google, they appears to be program where people exchange traffic from each other ie. you view my page, I view yours. But what I am asking here is how advertise for cheap ie. LET way to get more exposure. Does that count as "traffic exchange" discussion ?

Thanks @jar but I suppose email marketing requires have emails to market to ? But I am looking for cheap way of advertising, want to pay for it if its effective.

• @Saahib said:
    @FAT32 , I just did search for "Traffic Exchange" on google, they appears to be program where people exchange traffic from each other ie. you view my page, I view yours. But what I am asking here is how advertise for cheap ie. LET way to get more exposure. Does that count as "traffic exchange" discussion ?

Thanks @jar but I suppose email marketing requires have emails to market to ? But I am looking for cheap way of advertising, want to pay for it if its effective.

You can pay to this forum. Current bid is just 5001 dollars per month. You will be allowed "double your xxx" posts.

• @Saahib said:
    Hi,

So how do they do it ?

" they can get 10K views for your youtube video and most of the time they are not bots as you can see from traffic stats"

hahahahaha

All those views come from bots and YouTube later will remove them. Most providers will refill these views for at least 30 days to hide it. In SMM panels that are used by them you can even specify how much refill will last, what retention you need, what GEO-location etc. and views cost depends on it. Most of the time YouTube punishes you for it. If you really know what you're doing then you can boost channel for short time, but in longer run its not worth it, you never hit ROI.

Don't believe in "real, organic views", if someone really can provide that then he will use it himself or sell only to select creators, because he can earn even more money from that.

@LTniger nice joke, hahahah

@AXYZE ,
    Thats helpful, but what about cases I have seen where views were retained , there was a guy who purchased 200K views on a video for his channel, not only gained views, subscriber count too and now that channel is around 4 months old and still rocking. That guy is now focusing on actual content though.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Saahib said: I suppose email marketing requires have emails to market to ?

Not if you use ServerHub. You can just randomly generate strings and try putting @gmail.com at the end, see if it gets any hits. They won't mind at all.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

You want organic traffic but fake traffic.

• @Saahib

So how do they do it ?

Use your first guess. Buy some cheap advert. Dont ask here anymore about traffic exchange since fat32 already said its not allowed here

@bdspice ,
    I am not asking for traffic exchange. See it yourself.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

You were though at first.

Simply changed your tone after the warning.