Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for servers in Belgium
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for servers in Belgium

There are Belgian providers here. You need an Ipv6 subnet. Or a server with a /48 subnet or lower.

Comments

• Novos.be

Thanked by 3AXYZE Ganonk Erisa
  • BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

Fusa.be is good

Thanked by 1pike
  • @darw said:
    Novos.be

Thank you, they put me in the risk zone, I don’t know why, I tried to buy vps for the first time from them.> @BlaZe said:

Fusa.be is good

thank you very much

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

VPS or a dedi?

If VPS, EDIS has BE, with a /112 block.

• @DP said:
    VPS or a dedi?

If VPS, EDIS has BE, with a /112 block.

Thank you very much, but the 112 block does not fit. I work with advertising and my accounts can quickly fly into a ban. I need either 48 or lower. At the very least a 64 subnet.

• Guys and girls, help me out. Where to find a Belgium provider with a real geo and a subnet no higher than /64. Novos is closed, and I liked it so much.

• Have you contacted Fusa?

• why u need it?

• estnocestnoc Member, Patron Provider

@fugosikus said:
    There are Belgian providers here. You need an Ipv6 subnet. Or a server with a /48 subnet or lower.

Hi,

what is the use case of that many ipv6? if legit use, i might be able to help out with it.

• @estnoc said:

@fugosikus said:

Hi,

what is the use case of that many ipv6? if legit use, i might be able to help out with it.

I work with google ads. Nothing illegal, I do orders. I need Ipv6 proxies for work, I make them myself. Since google is very picky about ip and clean geolocation, services are not suitable, because the top shows the real geo, and google sees a different, as bad updates the database. I do not do brute force, scanner and hacking. IPV6 is not suitable for this. Just advertising. I also need vps with subnet USA.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

• @danielcardosopt said:
    Have you contacted Fusa?

I wrote to them several times, but never got a reply.

• I don't know if this is LET rules compliant but we at behostings.com can provide servers in Belgium with ipv6 on request, ( /48 range, one per cusotmer)
    I think we have been in contact but can't find you in the system.

• @netswitch said:
    I don't know if this is LET rules compliant but we at behostings.com can provide servers in Belgium with ipv6 on request, ( /48 range, one per cusotmer)

Rip

• @netswitch said:
    I don't know if this is LET rules compliant but we at behostings.com can provide servers in Belgium with ipv6 on request, ( /48 range, one per cusotmer)

Yes, I remember your site popped up, I do not remember how the communication ended. I searched a lot and talked to a lot of people. If you don't mind, show me which Belgian vps with /48 I can buy for a test. If it will be great, I will order a large server

• You should be able to find plenty of IPv6 addresses for this purpose. IPv6 address is very hard to be blacklisted by proxy detection services such as IP2Proxy.