Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IPv4 Leasing
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

IPv4 Leasing

Hi,

Is it still possible to rent smaller IPv4 subnets than /24? I found several leasing companies but they do not allow AS reassignment.

I'm basicly looking for /27 or /28 subnets if those are still available for rental with the option to route it to your preferred AS.

Thanks in advance guys

Comments

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

It's not possible to announce anything under /24. No one will accept such an announcement and it will just be filtered out. So to answer the question - it's not possible and it has never been possible.

• @AlexBarakov said:
    It's not possible to announce anything under /24. No one will accept such an announcement and it will just be filtered out. So to answer the question - it's not possible and it has never been possible.

Allright, thanks for your reply.

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

Leasing IPv4 is not worth anymore..
    Some people like us will do announce IPv4 but at least /24 with a setup fee and yearly maintenance fee.

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

We can provide servers with IPs -- flexible options available too! [email protected]

I know your request isn't for bulk, but if it is, we can do that too https://www.racknerd.com/seo-dedicated-servers

Thanked by 1Ganonk
  • Some hosts even take a cost for announcing /24