Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1TB Storage VPS - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

1TB Storage VPS

2»

Comments

• Daniel15Daniel15 Veteran
    edited September 2021

@Devil said: 1TB and close to $5 per month with 3 year's payment is not even close to unbeatable.

$5/TB/month is around the maximum I'd pay for a storage VPS. That's a common price point, and it's the pricing BuyVM use for their slabs for example (although you do need to also pay for a VPS separately for the slabs)

There's plenty of providers cheaper than $5/TB/month, particularly if you get it during a Black Friday sale. Once you go far over that, it'd likely to be cheaper to just use Backblaze B2, which has multiple redundant copies of your data rather than a single VPS that has one copy in one location.

I'm not sure if they'll bring it back this year, but last year during Black Friday, HostHatch had 10TB storage for $10/month. They only had that in Chicago and LA, but they had other storage VPSes in London and sometimes Switzerland, like 500GB for $22/year and 2TB for $40/year ($1.66/TB/month)

• You can still buy HH 500 GB storage VP in Los Angeles for $20.

• @Daniel15 said: I'm not sure if they'll bring it back this year, but last year during Black Friday, HostHatch had 10TB storage for $10/month. They only had that in Chicago and LA, but they had other storage VPSes in London and sometimes Switzerland, like 500GB for $22/year and 2TB for $40/year ($1.66/TB/month)

Would need in Europe.

I am waiting for to grab a 1-2 TB for ~30 Euro per year. For a private only Seedbox. By any chance you'd know of reliable providers with AUP that allows this? I know Time4VPS allows (that setup is woefully old and dismal but sweetly priced) and LiteServer too (this what I am using currently - awesome but quite expensive for the low usage I've).

• @fixxation said:
    @Devil - neither are better... you might want to check your math again :-)

I think you might want to definitely check your math (for first) and comprehension skills (for second). But anyway get what you are happy with.