Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cPanel Shared and Reseller Hosting from $3/yr with 50 Deals - Nginx, CloudLinux, SSD, Softaculous - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cPanel Shared and Reseller Hosting from $3/yr with 50 Deals - Nginx, CloudLinux, SSD, Softaculous

2»

Comments

• @fbmy said:

@rajat said:

@fbmy said:

@rajat said:

Reseller Hosting: [DirectAdmin Reseller Hosting]

Coupon Code: Reseller75 75% Off Recurring Offer Valid First 25 Users and also first 25 users get additional 10GB Space

Can it be used for customer who have received previous promo?

Hello

Thanks for interest our services☺️

Yes you can avail this Directadmin reseller hosting offers.you can use coupon and order

Thanks

Thank you

Hi @fbmy happy to be doing business with you! We're excited to see you grow :)

We've add additional space :)

Thanks

Thanked by 1fbmy
  • Hello Let Family :)

Today, we are pleased to announce that we have expanded our shared and reseller hosting product line to Chicago!

Our New cPanel Location Live Now Chicago Checkout Now :)

https://my.visualwebtechnologies.com/order/main/packages/cPanel-shared-hosting/?group_id=1

Thanks

• @bruh21 said:
    i like that your service has good email deliverability with mailbaby but the default spf record seems broken
    this is the default record:

i think it is supposed to be

"v=spf1 a mx ip4:144.126.138.192 include:relay.mailbaby.net ~all"

Hello

Thanks @bruh21 for your Lovely feedback :)

Its default spf may be some error will fix it soon

• @arshad said:
    invoice #1094166

Hi @arshad happy to be doing business with you! We're excited to see you grow :)

We've add additional space :)

Thanks

• ArkasArkas Moderator

Hi Rajat, is there a coupon code for these for yearly payment?
    Can they use mxroute?
    Thanks!

• @Arkas said:
    Hi Rajat, is there a coupon code for these for yearly payment?
    Can they use mxroute?
    Thanks!

Thanks for interest our services 🙂

It's regarding cpanel hosting and directadmin plans coupon code you ask

• visualwebtechnologiesvisualwebtechnologies Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2021

Hi

we know that we can better service the community by offering additional locations on this product line. There has been interest for us to expand our cPanel and Directadmin shared/reseller hosting product line to additional regions. We also wanted to seek the community's feedback as to where they would like these services to be available out of.

Many of user interest Chicago and Germany, but I need to ask Let community

1. Chicago
    2. St.Louis
    3. Germany
    4. Singapore

Let us know so majority of votes receives so we'll plan. and also mention Which control panel you most loving cPanel and Directadmin. so next location will add also

So comments your Votes Guys.

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

@rajat said:
    Hi

we know that we can better service the community by offering additional locations on this product line. There has been interest for us to expand our cPanel and Directadmin shared/reseller hosting product line to additional regions. We also wanted to seek the community's feedback as to where they would like these services to be available out of.

1. Chicago
    2. St.Louis
    3. Germany
    4. Singapore

Let us know so majority of votes receives so we'll plan. and also mention Which control panel you most loving cPanel and Directadmin. so next location will add also

i can already tell you that it will be singapore, although it wouldn't be my vote
    what upstream would you use there?

• @bruh21 said:

@rajat said:
    Hi

1. Chicago
    2. St.Louis
    3. Germany
    4. Singapore

i can already tell you that it will be singapore, although it wouldn't be my vote

Thanks For Mention Sir

Will try to Singapore but still need more response so i will tell you all details

• @rajat said:

@bruh21 said:

@rajat said:
    Hi

1. Chicago
    2. St.Louis
    3. Germany
    4. Singapore

Thanks For Mention Sir

Will try to Singapore but still need more response so i will tell you all details

Singapore + DA

edited October 2021

@vyas11 said:

@rajat said:

@bruh21 said:

@rajat said:
    Hi

1. Chicago
    2. St.Louis
    3. Germany
    4. Singapore

Thanks For Mention Sir

Singapore + DA

Hi

thanks for mention @vyas11 Will try need more response on DA platform surely this month will be next location Expansion Singapore...

Thanked by 1vyas11
    edited October 2021

Hello

Thanks for voted and please mention in comment your interest location so majority of users if Singapore location so we"ll plan asap and many user mention next location in DM so please don't DM instead, please drop comment on this thread.

Thanks

• Singapore B)

• @apacheindian said:
    Singapore B)

Hi @apacheindian thanks for commenting, love it! These suggestions are good, and Singapore is looking like a strong candidate.

We love the feedback we're getting so far, and it's safe to say that Singapore is a fairly popular request that we will need to fulfill.

• Hello great to hear all of you! We have had tons of positive feedback regarding our services in Europe and Singapore, and it's even more reassuring to hear you're enjoying them as well!

We are proceeding with Singapore shared hosting :) And Europe Will Next Week and we have exciting new expansion to be announced end of today . We're listening to the community and executing.

Thanked by 1vyas11