Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


cPanel Shared and Reseller Hosting from $3/yr with 50 Deals - Nginx, CloudLinux, SSD, Softaculous - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

cPanel Shared and Reseller Hosting from $3/yr with 50 Deals - Nginx, CloudLinux, SSD, Softaculous

2»

Comments

  • rajatrajat Member, Host Rep

    @fbmy said:

    @rajat said:

    @fbmy said:

    @rajat said:

    Reseller Hosting: [DirectAdmin Reseller Hosting]

    Coupon Code: Reseller75 75% Off Recurring Offer Valid First 25 Users and also first 25 users get additional 10GB Space

    Can it be used for customer who have received previous promo?

    Hello

    Thanks for interest our services☺️

    Yes you can avail this Directadmin reseller hosting offers.you can use coupon and order

    Thanks

    #192233
    Thank you

    Hi @fbmy happy to be doing business with you! We're excited to see you grow :)

    We've add additional space :)

    Thanks

    Thanked by 1fbmy
  • rajatrajat Member, Host Rep

    Hello Let Family :)

    Today, we are pleased to announce that we have expanded our shared and reseller hosting product line to Chicago!

    Our New cPanel Location Live Now Chicago Checkout Now :)

    https://my.visualwebtechnologies.com/order/main/packages/cPanel-shared-hosting/?group_id=1

    Thanks

  • rajatrajat Member, Host Rep

    @bruh21 said:
    i like that your service has good email deliverability with mailbaby but the default spf record seems broken
    this is the default record:

    i think it is supposed to be

    "v=spf1 a mx ip4:144.126.138.192 include:relay.mailbaby.net ~all"
    

    Hello

    Thanks @bruh21 for your Lovely feedback :)

    Its default spf may be some error will fix it soon

  • rajatrajat Member, Host Rep

    @arshad said:
    invoice #1094166

    Hi @arshad happy to be doing business with you! We're excited to see you grow :)

    We've add additional space :)

    Thanks

  • Hi Rajat, is there a coupon code for these for yearly payment?
    Can they use mxroute?
    Thanks!

  • rajatrajat Member, Host Rep

    @Arkas said:
    Hi Rajat, is there a coupon code for these for yearly payment?
    Can they use mxroute?
    Thanks!

    Thanks for interest our services 🙂

    It's regarding cpanel hosting and directadmin plans coupon code you ask

  • rajatrajat Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2021

    Hi

    we know that we can better service the community by offering additional locations on this product line. There has been interest for us to expand our cPanel and Directadmin shared/reseller hosting product line to additional regions. We also wanted to seek the community's feedback as to where they would like these services to be available out of.

    Many of user interest Chicago and Germany, but I need to ask Let community

    1. Chicago
    2. St.Louis
    3. Germany
    4. Singapore

    Let us know so majority of votes receives so we'll plan. and also mention Which control panel you most loving cPanel and Directadmin. so next location will add also

    So comments your Votes Guys.

  • bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

    @rajat said:
    Hi

    we know that we can better service the community by offering additional locations on this product line. There has been interest for us to expand our cPanel and Directadmin shared/reseller hosting product line to additional regions. We also wanted to seek the community's feedback as to where they would like these services to be available out of.

    Many of user interest Chicago and Germany, but I need to ask Let community

    1. Chicago
    2. St.Louis
    3. Germany
    4. Singapore

    Let us know so majority of votes receives so we'll plan. and also mention Which control panel you most loving cPanel and Directadmin. so next location will add also

    So comments your Votes Guys.

    i can already tell you that it will be singapore, although it wouldn't be my vote
    what upstream would you use there?

    Thanked by 1rajat
  • rajatrajat Member, Host Rep

    @bruh21 said:

    @rajat said:
    Hi

    we know that we can better service the community by offering additional locations on this product line. There has been interest for us to expand our cPanel and Directadmin shared/reseller hosting product line to additional regions. We also wanted to seek the community's feedback as to where they would like these services to be available out of.

    Many of user interest Chicago and Germany, but I need to ask Let community

    1. Chicago
    2. St.Louis
    3. Germany
    4. Singapore

    Let us know so majority of votes receives so we'll plan. and also mention Which control panel you most loving cPanel and Directadmin. so next location will add also

    So comments your Votes Guys.

    i can already tell you that it will be singapore, although it wouldn't be my vote
    what upstream would you use there?

    Thanks For Mention Sir

    Will try to Singapore but still need more response so i will tell you all details

  • @rajat said:

    @bruh21 said:

    @rajat said:
    Hi

    we know that we can better service the community by offering additional locations on this product line. There has been interest for us to expand our cPanel and Directadmin shared/reseller hosting product line to additional regions. We also wanted to seek the community's feedback as to where they would like these services to be available out of.

    Many of user interest Chicago and Germany, but I need to ask Let community

    1. Chicago
    2. St.Louis
    3. Germany
    4. Singapore

    Let us know so majority of votes receives so we'll plan. and also mention Which control panel you most loving cPanel and Directadmin. so next location will add also

    So comments your Votes Guys.

    i can already tell you that it will be singapore, although it wouldn't be my vote
    what upstream would you use there?

    Thanks For Mention Sir

    Will try to Singapore but still need more response so i will tell you all details

    Singapore + DA

    Thanked by 1rajat
  • rajatrajat Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2021

    @vyas11 said:

    @rajat said:

    @bruh21 said:

    @rajat said:
    Hi

    we know that we can better service the community by offering additional locations on this product line. There has been interest for us to expand our cPanel and Directadmin shared/reseller hosting product line to additional regions. We also wanted to seek the community's feedback as to where they would like these services to be available out of.

    Many of user interest Chicago and Germany, but I need to ask Let community

    1. Chicago
    2. St.Louis
    3. Germany
    4. Singapore

    Let us know so majority of votes receives so we'll plan. and also mention Which control panel you most loving cPanel and Directadmin. so next location will add also

    So comments your Votes Guys.

    i can already tell you that it will be singapore, although it wouldn't be my vote
    what upstream would you use there?

    Thanks For Mention Sir

    Will try to Singapore but still need more response so i will tell you all details

    Singapore + DA

    Hi

    thanks for mention @vyas11 Will try need more response on DA platform surely this month will be next location Expansion Singapore...

    Thanked by 1vyas11
  • rajatrajat Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2021

    Hello

    Thanks for voted and please mention in comment your interest location so majority of users if Singapore location so we"ll plan asap and many user mention next location in DM so please don't DM instead, please drop comment on this thread.

    Thanks

  • Singapore B)

  • rajatrajat Member, Host Rep

    @apacheindian said:
    Singapore B)

    Hi @apacheindian thanks for commenting, love it! These suggestions are good, and Singapore is looking like a strong candidate.

    We love the feedback we're getting so far, and it's safe to say that Singapore is a fairly popular request that we will need to fulfill.

  • rajatrajat Member, Host Rep

    Hello great to hear all of you! We have had tons of positive feedback regarding our services in Europe and Singapore, and it's even more reassuring to hear you're enjoying them as well!

    We are proceeding with Singapore shared hosting :) And Europe Will Next Week and we have exciting new expansion to be announced end of today . We're listening to the community and executing.

    Thanked by 1vyas11
Sign In or Register to comment.