Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shared web hosting with Blesta/WHMCS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Shared web hosting with Blesta/WHMCS

banditobandito Member
edited September 2021 in Providers

Title says it all, looking to pay around 2 dollars monthly, viridweb.com had a great deal but they're out of stock currently, server location preferably Europe/Germany, SSD Space ~3-5gb, bandwith unlimited if possible. Control panel doesn't really matter but cPanel/DA preferably.

Comments

• RickBakkrRickBakkr Member, Patron Provider, LIR

BuyVM 512M and some DIY’ing?

• @bandito said:
    Title says it all, looking to pay around 2 dollars monthly, virdweb.io had a great deal but they're out of stock currently, server location preferably Europe/Germany, SSD Space ~3-5gb, bandwith unlimited if possible. Control panel doesn't really matter but cPanel/DA preferably.

Checkout with @seriesn

• @RickBakkr said:
    BuyVM 512M and some DIY’ing?

Great idea

• @rajat said:

@bandito said:
    Title says it all, looking to pay around 2 dollars monthly, virdweb.io had a great deal but they're out of stock currently, server location preferably Europe/Germany, SSD Space ~3-5gb, bandwith unlimited if possible. Control panel doesn't really matter but cPanel/DA preferably.

Checkout with @seriesn

They do offer it but with reseller plans, I most likely won't need more than 1 site.

• @bandito said:

@rajat said:

@bandito said:

Checkout with @seriesn

They do offer it but with reseller plans, I most likely won't need more than 1 site.

Not sure if any one offer with blesta

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2021

@bandito said:

What?
    We don't have any such domain called virdweb.io

Are you sure you wrote the right domain/company?

We do business only from viridweb.com and fiberia.io (vps only)

• @ViridWeb said:

@bandito said:

What?

That's my bad, brain kinda merged the domains lmao

• @ViridWeb said:

@bandito said:

What?

But yes, I was on the official site.

• IamMadIamMad Member
    edited September 2021

@bandito said:

@ViridWeb said:

@bandito said:

What?

Nevermind

• @IamMad said:

@bandito said:

@ViridWeb said:

@bandito said:

What?

Understood.

I know it's out of your budget

But this is what we can offer you right now.

If you can pay $10 monthly then we can provide you fully managed vps with Directadmin (unlimited account)

2vcore
    100gb ssd
    8gb ram
    3tb bandwidth
    1 IPv4 + 100 IPv6
    Directadmin license
    Manage service

You don't have provider tag, can you even post this? Deal seems nice though.

• @bandito said:

@IamMad said:

@bandito said:

@ViridWeb said:

@bandito said:

What?

Understood.

If you can pay $10 monthly then we can provide you fully managed vps with Directadmin (unlimited account)

2vcore
    100gb ssd
    8gb ram
    3tb bandwidth
    1 IPv4 + 100 IPv6
    Directadmin license
    Manage service

People can't open an offer thread but they can offer on to users.

Sorry if you don't like it.

Contact the provider directly. Maybe they can offer you something good. :smile:

@bandito said:

@IamMad said:

@bandito said:

@ViridWeb said:

@bandito said:

What?

Understood.

2vcore
    100gb ssd
    8gb ram
    3tb bandwidth
    1 IPv4 + 100 IPv6
    Directadmin license
    Manage service

No we can't do it at that price.

But maybe something similar at $15 to $20 monthly.

PM me if you want some customized plan.

• @ViridWeb said:

@bandito said:

@IamMad said:

@bandito said:

@ViridWeb said:

@bandito said:

What?

Understood.

2vcore
    100gb ssd
    8gb ram
    3tb bandwidth
    1 IPv4 + 100 IPv6
    Directadmin license
    Manage service

Any ETA on when you guys will be in stock for the blesta shared hosting?

• @bandito said:

@rajat said:

@bandito said:

Checkout with @seriesn

Thanks for the mention @rajat

@bandito I mean, you can use reseller account as personal :).

• @seriesn said:

@bandito said:

@rajat said:

@bandito said:

Checkout with @seriesn

Does the domain show up as verified on https://account.blesta.com/client/plugin/license_verify/

• seriesnseriesn Member
    edited September 2021

I really don’t see a reason why it wouldn’t ? :)

@bandito said:

@ViridWeb said:

@bandito said:

@IamMad said:

@bandito said:

@ViridWeb said:

@bandito said:

What?

Understood.

2vcore
    100gb ssd
    8gb ram
    3tb bandwidth
    1 IPv4 + 100 IPv6
    Directadmin license
    Manage service

Any ETA on when you guys will be in stock for the blesta shared hosting?

No sorry we have stopped offer share hosting.

@bandito said:

@seriesn said:

@bandito said:

@rajat said:

@bandito said:

Checkout with @seriesn

Does the domain show up as verified on https://account.blesta.com/client/plugin/license_verify/

We all are offering internal license so yes it will show verify if you check.

@seriesn Nexusbytes is a good choice if you are only looking for the shared hosting

Highly recommended their services