Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any servers that beat cpx11 from hetzner?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any servers that beat cpx11 from hetzner?

I currently have 25 cpx11 hetzner servers(running windows server 2019, although I would prefer win 7.) I'm overall satisfied with the performance, but I wouldn't mind having slightly stronger cores. I doubt I'll find anything but I figured I'd put it out there! Ram needs to be at least 2gb like the hetzner server, the ssd only needs to be 20gb~

Comments

• CPX21

Thanked by 3vovler Lee Erisa
  • The return of shoes?

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • alwyzonalwyzon Member, Host Rep

There are plenty of CPUs with higher per-core performance than most 2nd/3rd EPYC CPUs, but you won't find those in the price range of a CPX11. AMD just did an excellent job with the price–performance ratio of their EPYC series.

An Intel Xeon E-2100/2200 CPU could deliver you roughly 30% more per-core performance according to Geekbench 5 (tested with EPYC 7502P = 951 vs Xeon E-2244G = 1234; both CPU models we offer at Alwyzon), but those are pretty expensive CPUs to operate.

— Michael