Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

20tbs storage for a month or two - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

20tbs storage for a month or two

2»

Comments

• @jugganuts said:

@dgc1980 said:
    rclone (encrypted)+ google workspace enterprise account + that is like USD20 per month with unlimited storage

I thought it was limited to a couple tb per user?

Enterprise account does have unlimited storage, it is not listed on their site. You can check out this SKU comparison from Reddit - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UNOdtbKLqD7r9-ddGwaJk0SgnVPPHDA_OV6pBlISgxY/edit#gid=0

Thanked by 1jugganuts
  • dgc1980dgc1980 Member
    edited September 2021

@jugganuts said:

@dgc1980 said:
    rclone (encrypted)+ google workspace enterprise account + that is like USD20 per month with unlimited storage

you create services accounts, then use scripting to upload to it, I will rip my script apart for you to see.

script will come soon. forgot a lot of it

this will keep rotating your services accounts every 750GB

enjoy.

edit: generate service accounts https://pastebin.com/e3ijp7FQ

• script to automate uploading 750GB at a time for google workspace

https://pastebin.com/ihSeiaLN

• How does that work?

• python script to rotate out the service accounts as the limit gets hit

• @nvme said:

@jugganuts said:

@dgc1980 said:

Enterprise account does have unlimited storage, it is not listed on their site. You can check out this SKU comparison from Reddit - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UNOdtbKLqD7r9-ddGwaJk0SgnVPPHDA_OV6pBlISgxY/edit#gid=0

Super useful info thank you. Must be from the data hording sub lol

Thanked by 1NDTN
  • jugganutsjugganuts Member
    edited September 2021

@dgc1980 said:

@jugganuts said:

@dgc1980 said:

you create services accounts, then use scripting to upload to it, I will rip my script apart for you to see.

enjoy.

Interesting script but 750gb limit per day is a deal breaker as I want this done in a timely manner and don't really wanna split up data into sperate owners

• dgc1980dgc1980 Member
    edited September 2021

@jugganuts said:

@dgc1980 said:

@jugganuts said:

@dgc1980 said:

enjoy.

Interesting script but 750gb limit per day is a deal breaker as I want this done in a timely manner and don't really wanna split up data into sperate owners

750GB per day per service account, 100 services accounts = 75TB per day. not that you will use that

this is why the script rotates them out etc

• @jugganuts said:

@nvme said:

@jugganuts said:

@dgc1980 said:

Super useful info thank you. Must be from the data hording sub lol

Yeah, right. 😁

Thanked by 1jugganuts
  • @jugganuts said: Lima storage had not responded yet

They are busy :(. Took few days for them with me, they had registration issue also. No worry at least they are friendly and will try to do their best to help you.

@dgc1980 said:

Is it still available? I remember i've read something on Reddit telling this offer is ending? Or maybe it was an expectation related to the

Thanked by 2intermall jugganuts
  • @o_be_one said:

@jugganuts said: Lima storage had not responded yet

They are busy :(. Took few days for them with me, they had registration issue also. No worry at least they are friendly and will try to do their best to help you.

This^ had a couple of teething issues (on my side) and the guy at Lima was really helpful. Great storage for the cost.

Thanked by 1jugganuts
  • dgc1980dgc1980 Member
    edited September 2021

@o_be_one said: Is it still available? I remember i've read something on Reddit telling this offer is ending? Or maybe it was an expectation related to the

not for enterprise accounts, but for normal $10 accounts they have hinted to enforcing their limits.

edit: I was able to sign up for the cheapest account, then upgrade account to enterprise via the billing system without a need to contact their sales.

Thanked by 2o_be_one jugganuts
  • .> @o_be_one said:

What upload speeds do you get? I'm trying out the USA trial and am maxing out at 2MBs..

• @jugganuts said:
    .> @o_be_one said:

What upload speeds do you get? I'm trying out the USA trial and am maxing out at 2MBs..

I just clocked it at 256 Mbps. However, I'm using their "Archive" product which has more limited speeds.

• @tetech said:

@jugganuts said:
    .> @o_be_one said:

I just clocked it at 256 Mbps. However, I'm using their "Archive" product which has more limited speeds.

Hmm I might have to drop them a line. My route and ping look fairly clean so I'm not sure.

• @jugganuts said:

@tetech said:

@jugganuts said:
    .> @o_be_one said:

Hmm I might have to drop them a line. My route and ping look fairly clean so I'm not sure.

Try it in reverse

• @jugganuts said: What upload speeds do you get? I'm trying out the USA trial and am maxing out at 2MBs

I used their trial to test the water, and I got the full 125 mb/s upload through AirExplorer, not through their app(s).

• @tetech said:

@jugganuts said:

@tetech said:

@jugganuts said:
    .> @o_be_one said:

Try it in reverse

Ah good idea thx

• @jahrinc said:

@jugganuts said: What upload speeds do you get? I'm trying out the USA trial and am maxing out at 2MBs

I used their trial to test the water, and I got the full 125 mb/s upload through AirExplorer, not through their app(s).

I was using rclone with ftp

• @jugganuts said: I was using rclone with ftp

I see.

• @jahrinc said:

@jugganuts said: I was using rclone with ftp

I see.

Google have a lot of POPs & good peering everywhere, so you will aleays have good performance during upload/download to google.

• @jugganuts said:

@dgc1980 said:

Watch this

Thanked by 1k4zz
  • Yes iv played with autorclone lately and it to much fiddling around imo...

• AvoroAvoro Member, Host Rep

@jugganuts said:
    I need to restructure my ZFS arrays think I might go for a raid 60 type config. But I need to backup my current data. Anyone have some good solutions/providers? I'd like to achieve this as quickly as possible so USA locations would prolly be best or Canada.

EU is also fine? Our network share prices (incl. Traffic) will be:

500GB = 6,90€
    1TB = 9,90€
    2TB = 17,90€
    3TB = 24,90€
    5TB = 29,90€
    10TB = 49,90€
    20TB = 99,90€

Incl. 19 % VAT

Thanked by 1jugganuts
  • @Avoro said:

@jugganuts said:
    I need to restructure my ZFS arrays think I might go for a raid 60 type config. But I need to backup my current data. Anyone have some good solutions/providers? I'd like to achieve this as quickly as possible so USA locations would prolly be best or Canada.

500GB = 6,90€
    1TB = 9,90€
    2TB = 17,90€
    3TB = 24,90€
    5TB = 29,90€
    10TB = 49,90€
    20TB = 99,90€

Incl. 19 % VAT

No i need USA or Canada as stated in the description, also why would i pay vat? I'm not EU resident..

• @jugganuts said:

@Avoro said:

@jugganuts said:

500GB = 6,90€
    1TB = 9,90€
    2TB = 17,90€
    3TB = 24,90€
    5TB = 29,90€
    10TB = 49,90€
    20TB = 99,90€

Incl. 19 % VAT

No i need USA or Canada as stated in the description, also why would i pay vat? I'm not EU resident..

He's just disclosing that the prices already include VAT, so you'd remove it from the listed price if you're outside the EU.

Thanked by 2jugganuts Avoro
  • @tetech said:

@jugganuts said:

@Avoro said:

@jugganuts said:

500GB = 6,90€
    1TB = 9,90€
    2TB = 17,90€
    3TB = 24,90€
    5TB = 29,90€
    10TB = 49,90€
    20TB = 99,90€

Incl. 19 % VAT

He's just disclosing that the prices already include VAT, so you'd remove it from the listed price if you're outside the EU.

Oh thank you for the clarification. sry for my uncultured American brain :smile:

• looks like lima storage is gonna be my winner. must of been a huckup when i tryed last time, because this time my speeds maxed out so thats good. and for the price cant be beat.