Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

budgetnode vps down
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

budgetnode vps down

well, since support was kind of bad, now servers are down since 1 week, they dont answer tickets, and also skype is not working.

https://budgetnode.com/

does anyone have the same problem?

Comments

• May be related to this recently - https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3268593

Thanked by 1dedicados
  • thanks, and damn. no critical data, but it was a software i dont remember how to install xD

Thanked by 1iKeyZ
  • Avoid like the plague COVID at this stage

• The site seems to be working for me.

• I face same problem. They do not response. May be my money gone.

• My too. https://budgetnode.com now redirects to an 'Account Suspended' page.

• Scam

Thanked by 1mustafamw3
  • @avidscavenger said:
    My too. https://budgetnode.com now redirects to an 'Account Suspended' page.

The front page seems to be back up, but still not the clients page. Maybe there is hope yet, if only because having access to the old VPS will make it easier to configure a new one to replace it.

• invoices are still working, they are trying to charge me :P but it seems they are dead now.

• frogfrog Barred
    edited September 2021

@dedicados said:
    invoices are still working, they are trying to charge me :P but it seems they are dead now.

From WHMCS without an active license.

It's a deadpool.

Thanked by 1dedicados
  • RIP... If it comes back, I am going to exfil the data to home then get another buyvm instance.

I can't even get into the services page

Thanked by 1dedicados
  • qpsqps Member, Host Rep

We are going to turn back on their Los Angeles server for 24 hours starting now. If you are on the Los Angeles server, please remove your data.

• @qps any chance we can get a service with you :D

Thanked by 1qps
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@qps said:
    We are going to turn back on their Los Angeles server for 24 hours starting now. If you are on the Los Angeles server, please remove your data.

Underrated post of the day. I'm biased but I like seeing providers do this after careful consideration of the variables.

Thanked by 3DP Francisco Harambe
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@jar said:

@qps said:

Underrated post of the day. I'm biased but I like seeing providers do this after careful consideration of the variables.

Praiseworthy indeed.

• @qps said:

Any chance for the Ashburn server?

• Daniel15Daniel15 Veteran
    edited September 2021

BudgetNode used to be really good, but I lost faith in them when their site was down for weeks last year with no way to contact them (no reply to emails, no reply to Facebook messages, just an answering machine at a publicly listed phone number for the company). Their system kept telling me about an overdue invoice but I had no way to pay it as their entire system was down.

Honestly I wonder if the staff just burned out and stopped caring, and left things running for as long as possible without their intervention (no monitoring, no replying to tickets, etc) until the credit cards on their auto-payments expire or reach their credit limit. Same thing that happened to QuadHost - their servers still worked for a few months while they were not responding to tickets or anything.

BudgetNode's rep on here is @Ishaq but it's been a long time since they were last active.

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

@avidscavenger said: Any chance for the Ashburn server?

Sorry, we only host this one Los Angeles server.