Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

attention, problems, and solutions (#3) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

attention, problems, and solutions (#3)

2»

Comments

• @SirFoxy said:

@TimboJones said:

@SirFoxy said:

@dahartigan said:
    I can't wait to see how @ezeth (mis)interprets this latest thread and what shitshow will result..

love u but @ezeth owns his gear and colo's it, he's at approximately $6,000 annual revenue before trials, and that pays for his gear twice over for the next year.

anybody can use this information though, and best of luck to them. i'm not on the ethics side of things.

What? Are you an alt account for ezeth? Do people need to make an informative post on the difference between revenue, loss and profit? What's he going to do to support himself the other 11 months of the year he needs to pay rent and buy groceries?

ok boomer

They didn't teach those things in prison?

• @TimboJones said:

@SirFoxy said:

@TimboJones said:

@SirFoxy said:

@dahartigan said:
    I can't wait to see how @ezeth (mis)interprets this latest thread and what shitshow will result..

love u but @ezeth owns his gear and colo's it, he's at approximately $6,000 annual revenue before trials, and that pays for his gear twice over for the next year.

anybody can use this information though, and best of luck to them. i'm not on the ethics side of things.

What? Are you an alt account for ezeth? Do people need to make an informative post on the difference between revenue, loss and profit? What's he going to do to support himself the other 11 months of the year he needs to pay rent and buy groceries?

ok boomer

what does this post have to do with prison?

yes i went to prison for almost 2 years. this is the internet. it's not offensive, it's cringe.

you'd be a lot more humble in person.

Thanked by 1Arkas
  • TimboJonesTimboJones Member
    edited September 2021

@SirFoxy said:

@TimboJones said:

@SirFoxy said:

@TimboJones said:

@SirFoxy said:

@dahartigan said:

ok boomer

yes i went to prison for almost 2 years. this is the internet. it's not offensive, it's cringe.

You wrote off understanding revenue, loss and profit, something I'd consider essential skills that I'd hope one learns while in prison. Your reaction was cringe.

I don't think that's the word you intended, but regardless, I doubt it because it was a sincere question.

• @TimboJones said:

@SirFoxy said:

@TimboJones said:

@SirFoxy said:

@TimboJones said:

@SirFoxy said:

@dahartigan said:

ok boomer

You wrote off understanding revenue, loss and profit, something I'd consider essential skills that I'd hope one learns while in prison. Your reaction was cringe.

I don't think that's the word you intended, but regardless, I doubt it because it was a sincere question.

literally revenue, loss, and profit are such basic fundamentals i didn't even need to respond.

why would that have anything to do with prison? i myself made the information publicly available i went to prison.

you want me to get angry over the internet, why would i do that when i know things would be different in real life?

Thanked by 2Arkas daman
  • skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

@SirFoxy said:

@TimboJones said:

@SirFoxy said:

@TimboJones said:

@SirFoxy said:

@TimboJones said:

@SirFoxy said:

@dahartigan said:

ok boomer

literally revenue, loss, and profit are such basic fundamentals i didn't even need to respond.

why would that have anything to do with prison? i myself made the information publicly available i went to prison.

you want me to get angry over the internet, why would i do that when i know things would be different in real life?

why did you go to prison?

• @skorupion said:

@SirFoxy said:

@TimboJones said:

@SirFoxy said:

@TimboJones said:

@SirFoxy said:

@TimboJones said:

@SirFoxy said:

@dahartigan said:

ok boomer

why did you go to prison?

aggravated battery

• @SirFoxy said: aggravated battery

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • @dahartigan said:

@SirFoxy said: aggravated battery

facts.