Need storage VPS for seedbox (Linux ISOs from top private distros only)
- Budget: ~ 25-30 Euro per year (1/2/3 yearly pricing is fine)
- Disk: >= 1TB
- RAM: >= 1GB
- Speed: ~400 Mbps or more
- Bandwidth: anything around/above ~500 GB monthly is fine
- IPv4: 1
- CPU: 1-2 cores should be fine. Syncthing and r(u)Torrent. Couple of times a month.
- Usage: 4-5 top private Linux ISO providers. Not at all heavy usage. Download 1-2 weekly. Past ratio years.
- Provider: Ought to have been around and are generally trusted here
- Recurring offer/price preferred
- Not looking for a seedbox provider
I am currently using LiteSever (HDD-1G; ~30 Euro/year; recurring) and they have been just awesome. But the disk is just 500GB which fills up quite fast. I wish they could trade 500GB more disk space for greatly reducing bandwidth (which remains unused anyway)
I have been seeing posts/comments around here and it seems IH, Virmach, Racknerd etc might be such providers (probably after applying an offer) but I am not sure which one of them allow private Linux ISOs (e.g. Nexus B doesn't I reckon).
Time4VPS has a storage offer but speed is bad and they are offering ancient OS/virtualisation at a non-recurring price.
Or should I simply wait for BF deals? Even then it'd be nice to know some reliable provider names that allow Linux ISOs so that I could keep an eye for offers from them.
Looking for a very good deal on 1-2 TB VPS for low usage seedbox (pvt. tracker only).