Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question about the services about Hosthatch - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Question about the services about Hosthatch

Comments

• MadbirdMadbird Member
    edited September 2021

@cybertech said:
    guys he named himself MAD-BIRD for a reason. stay clear.

Even though my attitude is aggressive, do you see me insulting people by using some stereotypes or directly satirize others?

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

Ok buddy here's how things works in LET, we dont create a new thread so often and try to reuse a thread as much as possible.

We also wait patiently for deals and usually in terms of days for support. Yes this experience might not be the best but we have to cut corners somewhere with the low price. This cannot be compared with shops in Taobao etc that responds within minutes.

A new thread is used when people want to be an attention seeker, hope that clears your mind.

• @Madbird said:
    Even though my attitude is progressive, do you see me insulting people by using some stereotypes or directly satirize others?

Talk shit get hit.

Remind me again who started this thread?

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • cybertechcybertech Member
    edited September 2021

@Madbird said:

@cybertech said:

Even though my attitude is aggressive, do you see me insulting people by using some stereotypes or directly satirize others?

u have an attitude problem which may stem from your mental well-being. and u refuse to read hosthatch's explanation on their mistake. when u start acknowledging these , life will be better.

in any case grow up and get a grip on ur emotions.

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • @Madbird said:

@cybertech said:

You are bringing shame to 1.4 billion mjjs

• @jmgcaguicla said:

@Madbird said:
    Even though my attitude is progressive, do you see me insulting people by using some stereotypes or directly satirize others?

Talk shit get hit.

@FAT32 said:
    Ok buddy here's how things works in LET, we dont create a new thread so often and try to reuse a thread as much as possible.

We also wait patiently for deals and usually in terms of days for support. Yes this experience might not be the best but we have to cut corners somewhere with the low price. This cannot be compared with shops in Taobao etc that responds within minutes.

A new thread is used when people want to be an attention seeker, hope that clears your mind.

I admit I need more patience when facing this situation, but what I am arguing is to let people have more freedom to talk and people should learn to identify what is an emotional expression and what is discussion, not just obey these rigid rules that people should be rational. Thanks for your explanation.

• @dahartigan said:

@Madbird said:

@cybertech said:

mJJs no 1.4 billion
    Only half, because half are women

Thanked by 2JasonM _MS_
  • @jmgcaguicla said:

@Madbird said:

Talk shit get hit.

Actually I said this to prove that you guys contradict what you want to obey, and why should I care about someone who does not try to communicate.

• @coolgoole said:

@dahartigan said:

@Madbird said:

@cybertech said:

mJJs no 1.4 billion
    Only half, because half are women

If they choose to self identify as women then all the power to them. I understand that's risky in China.

Speaking of effeminacy, perhaps leave feelings out of a discussion on a technical forum.

• @dahartigan said:

@Madbird said:

@cybertech said:

Youdao Translation defaults that MJJS is Chinese

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @dahartigan said:

@Madbird said:

@cybertech said:

I do not have self-identity about that, or do not admit you have the power to define shame.

• @Madbird said:

@dahartigan said:

@Madbird said:

@cybertech said:

I do not have self-identity about that, or do not admit you have the power to define shame.

You're up here flapping around like a mad bird about the fact you couldn't bend @hosthatch over and screw him out of storage.

That's shameful by anybody's definition..

Thanked by 1jmgcaguicla
  • @dahartigan said:
    You're up here flapping around like a mad bird

Ha, good one

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • I > @dahartigan said:

@Madbird said:

@dahartigan said:

@Madbird said:

@cybertech said:

You're up here flapping around like a mad bird about the fact you couldn't bend @hosthatch over and screw him out of storage.

"You're up here flapping around like a mad bird". Haha, I like that. At least, it generates a new possibility in the environment.

By the way, I think I waste too much time on this issue, and I think clever people should know what I propose. Thanks for playing for the villain or seeing me as the villain.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @Madbird said:
    I > @dahartigan said:

@Madbird said:

@dahartigan said:

@Madbird said:

@cybertech said:

"You're up here flapping around like a mad bird". Haha, I like that. At least, it generates a new possibility in the environment.

By the way, I think I waste too much time on this issue, and I think clever people should know what I propose. Thanks for playing for the villain or seeing me as the villain.

if u finally realise that u wasted time and millions of peoples bandwidth, good time to close this thread and move on.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @cybertech said:

@Madbird said:
    I > @dahartigan said:

@Madbird said:

@dahartigan said:

@Madbird said:

@cybertech said:

if u finally realise that u wasted time and millions of peoples bandwidth, good time to close this thread and move on.

Haha, this is the battlefield once I was in. It wastes too much time for me, but it will have effects on the public.

• @hosthatch said:

@DP said:
    hosthatch is typing..

Nothing much to say here really.

I made a typo when posting here.

I corrected the typo a few minutes later.

Everyone who ordered (and paid) before that got the deal honored - because no customer should be responsible for my mistake. And it was actually quite a few people who ordered in those short few minutes.

A small number of people who ordered and paid after and requested the same upgrade and were politely told no.

@dahartigan said:

@Madbird said:

@hosthatch said:

@DP said:
    hosthatch is typing..

Everyone who ordered (and paid) before that got the deal honored - because no customer should be responsible for my mistake. And it was actually quite a few people who ordered in those short few minutes.

A small number of people who ordered and paid after and requested the same upgrade and were politely told no.

Can I refund my VMs?

Can you read? No refunds. Certainly not because you failed to basically take advantage of the provider.

Mjj?

It should be more than a few minutes. Have you considered if someone opens the deal webpage, go comparing for an hour or half a day and then come back to order it? I don't think the change of content reflects on a static page without refreshing?

It would help to allow customers to cancel the order and issue a full refund for the problem caused by miscommunication.

And I hope LowEndTalk is not low end in politeness and tolerance.

Thanked by 2kkrajk foitin
  • @DrSlime said:

@hosthatch said:

@DP said:
    hosthatch is typing..

@dahartigan said:

@Madbird said:

@hosthatch said:

@DP said:
    hosthatch is typing..

Can I refund my VMs?

Can you read? No refunds. Certainly not because you failed to basically take advantage of the provider.

Mjj?

It should be more than a few minutes. Have you considered if someone opens the deal webpage, go comparing for an hour or half a day and then come back to order it? I don't think the change of content reflects on a static page without refreshing?

It would help to allow customers to cancel the order and issue a full refund for the problem caused by miscommunication.

Actually HostHatch clearly write that all transaction is final and non-refundable, right below the offer link. It just that people who complain mostly did not read the offer properly and got PMS-ed within minutes.

Thanked by 2dahartigan webcraft
  • @chocolateshirt said:

@DrSlime said:

@hosthatch said:

@DP said:
    hosthatch is typing..

@dahartigan said:

@Madbird said:

@hosthatch said:

@DP said:
    hosthatch is typing..

Can I refund my VMs?

Mjj?

Actually HostHatch clearly write that all transaction is final and non-refundable, right below the offer link. It just that people who complain mostly did not read the offer properly and got PMS-ed within minutes.

If the deal is based on what has been written, then HostHatch should honour the deal to double everything.

I've explained that the change in the post does not reflect in real-time and people who already open the page will not be able to know there is a typo.

Just imagining you see a promotion poster of 10 chicken wings, make the purchase and find only 5. Then you go back to the till and being told that there's a typo in the poster and there's no refund.

Thanked by 2kkrajk foitin
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@DrSlime said: If the deal is based on what has been written, then HostHatch should honour the deal to double everything.

AFAIK, they did.

@hosthatch said: Everyone who ordered (and paid) before that got the deal honored - because no customer should be responsible for my mistake. And it was actually quite a few people who ordered in those short few minutes.

• @DrSlime said: 10 chicken wings

VPSes aren't perishable goods though.

• edited September 2021

@DrSlime said:

@chocolateshirt said:

@DrSlime said:

@hosthatch said:

@DP said:
    hosthatch is typing..

@dahartigan said:

@Madbird said:

@hosthatch said:

@DP said:
    hosthatch is typing..

Can I refund my VMs?

Mjj?

If the deal is based on what has been written, then HostHatch should honour the deal to double everything.

I've explained that the change in the post does not reflect in real-time and people who already open the page will not be able to know there is a typo.

Just imagining you see a promotion poster of 10 chicken wings, make the purchase and find only 5. Then you go back to the till and being told that there's a typo in the poster and there's no refund.

If we are using your analogy, HostHatch revised the promotion poster that the price only for 5 chicken wing, but sausage & ketchup got doubled.

They also honored the purchase before poster revised, they got double 5 chicken wings a.k.a. 10 chicken wings, double sausage and ketchup.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Now you people are making me hungry.

• didtavdidtav Member
    edited September 2021

good point actually,
    for example
    at 1.00 pm provider posting an offer
    1.04 pm customer open the page
    1.05 pm provider edit their offer
    1.08 pm finished reading the offer and begin to order without refreshing the web page

then provider didn't honour the deal because customer order after they changed the deal

who is to blame here?

:neutral:

it is always a good idea to record screen on the ordering process from reading the offer until order completed
    in case something like this happen, you will have proof

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • @didtav said:
    good point actually,
    for example
    1.08 pm finished reading the offer and begin to order without refreshing the web page

then provider didn't honour the deal because customer order after they changed the deal

who is to blame here?

it is always a good idea to record screen on the ordering process from reading the offer until order completed

Customer did not read properly. Bonus is a bonus, term and conditions apply.

• @didtav said:
    good point actually,
    for example

who is to blame here?

There is usually a "order summary" or similar right before you click submit. Also, you usually get an order confirmation after the order have been placed.
    I would argue that whatever is in the order confirmation is what you have actually ordered.

At least in Europe, legally you have not ordered anything until the seller have confirmed your order. You can order a VPS with double chocolate and extra large fries or whatever, but until the seller has confirmed your order they have promised you nothing.

Thanked by 2yoursunny webcraft
  • Same thing happened to me after creating my invoice, I created ticket and asked them the storage is not doubled. They deleted my invoice and said it was mistake. I made that invoice even before changes were made by OP. They did not provide what they promised for.

• @Merlincool said:
    Same thing happened to me after creating my invoice, I created ticket and asked them the storage is not doubled. They deleted my invoice and said it was mistake. I made that invoice even before changes were made by OP. They did not provide what they promised for.

Please provide proof here.

• @chocolateshirt said:

@Merlincool said:
    Same thing happened to me after creating my invoice, I created ticket and asked them the storage is not doubled. They deleted my invoice and said it was mistake. I made that invoice even before changes were made by OP. They did not provide what they promised for.

We need rock solid boners proof.

• @dahartigan said:

@chocolateshirt said:

@Merlincool said:

We need rock solid boners proof.

We love drama