Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


⚡ GreenCloud⚡ Singapore Storage & NVMe KVM ⚡ 10Gbps port ⚡
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

⚡ GreenCloud⚡ Singapore Storage & NVMe KVM ⚡ 10Gbps port ⚡

NDTNNDTN Member, Provider
edited September 3 in Offers

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter

As mentioned in our previous offer, finally we have our Storage nodes in SG live!

Node specs:

  • Dual Xeon Silver 4216
  • DDR4 ECC @ 2933 MHz
  • 10Gbps Port
  • Enterprise SATA drives in Hardware RAID-10

There are limited stocks available, so first come, first served. We have also restocked 3 NVMe plans in case you missed that last time.


SG10GbpsStorage0.5TB - $30/year


- 2048MB RAM
- 1 core
- 500 SATA @ RAID-10
- IPv4: 1
- IPv6: /112
- Network: 10Gbps
- 1TB Bandwidth
- Linux OS
- SolusVM Control Panel
- Locations: Singapore DC2

ORDER HERE!


SG10GbpsStorage-1 - $50/year


- 3072MB RAM
- 2 cores
- 1TB SATA @ RAID-10
- IPv4: 1
- IPv6: /112
- Network: 10Gbps
- 2TB Bandwidth
- Linux OS
- SolusVM Control Panel
- Locations: Singapore DC2

ORDER HERE!


Xeon10GbpsSG-1 - $20/year


- 1024MB RAM
- 1 core Xeon Gold @ 2.6GHz+ CPU
- 30GB NVMe @ RAID-10
- IPv4: 1
- IPv6: /112
- Network: 10Gbps
- 1TB Bandwidth
- Linux OS
- SolusVM Control Panel
- Locations: Singapore DC2

ORDER HERE!


Xeon10GbpsSG-2 - $30/year


- 2048MB RAM
- 1 core Xeon Gold @ 2.6GHz+ CPU
- 45GB NVMe @ RAID-10
- IPv4: 1
- IPv6: /112
- Network: 10Gbps
- 1.5TB Bandwidth
- Linux OS
- SolusVM Control Panel
- Locations: Singapore DC2

ORDER HERE!


Xeon10GbpsSG-3 - $60/year


- 4096MB RAM
- 2 cores Xeon Gold @ 2.6GHz+ CPU
- 80GB NVMe @ RAID-10
- IPv4: 1
- IPv6: /112
- Network: 10Gbps
- 1TB Bandwidth
- Linux OS
- SolusVM Control Panel
- Locations: Singapore DC2

ORDER HERE!

Test IPs/files: https://greencloudvps.com/data-centers.php (It's Singapore DC2 for the SG's deals)

Other discounted plans can be found here: https://greenkvm.com

Payment Method: Paypal, Credit Card, Perfect Money, Webmoney, Bitcoin, Alipay, Unionpay, Qiwi, Bank Transfer

Contact Us:
- Live Chat: https://greencloudvps.com/
- Ticket: https://greencloudvps.com/contact.php
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/greencloudvps
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/GreenCloudVPS
- Our datacenters: https://greencloudvps.com/data-centers.php
- Network Status: https://status.greencloudvps.com
- TOS: https://greencloudvps.com/terms-of-service.php

«134

Comments

  • Pertamax.. is there any 500 GB deals?

    Thanked by 1nyamenk

    🌈 A simple uptime dashboard using UptimeRobot API https://upy.duo.ovh
    🌈 BuyVM, GreenCloudVPS, Gullo, Hetzner, HostHatch, InceptionHosting, LetBox, MaxKVM, MrVM, VirMach.

  • K4Y5K4Y5 Member

    @chocolateshirt said:
    Pertamax.. is there any 500 GB deals?

    @NDTN 500GB plan would be great for those of us looking to test the waters.

  • NDTNNDTN Member, Provider

    @chocolateshirt said:
    Pertamax.. is there any 500 GB deals?

    @K4Y5 said:

    @chocolateshirt said:
    Pertamax.. is there any 500 GB deals?

    @NDTN 500GB plan would be great for those of us looking to test the waters.

    Hello,
    Just added the 500GB plan.
    Thanks!

    Thanked by 2K4Y5 chocolateshirt
  • Yabs storage, please?

  • K4Y5K4Y5 Member

    @NDTN said:

    @chocolateshirt said:
    Pertamax.. is there any 500 GB deals?

    @K4Y5 said:

    @chocolateshirt said:
    Pertamax.. is there any 500 GB deals?

    @NDTN 500GB plan would be great for those of us looking to test the waters.

    Hello,
    Just added the 500GB plan.
    Thanks!

    About to place the order for the 500G plan. Would it be possible to upgrade to 1T in a couple of weeks, should network / general performance work out?
    Thanks.

  • NDTNNDTN Member, Provider

    @nyamenk said:
    Yabs storage, please?

    Here you go:

    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2021-06-05                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    
    Fri Sep  3 04:43:12 EDT 2021
    
    Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Processor  : Intel(R) Xeon(R) Silver 4216 CPU @ 2.10GHz
    CPU cores  : 2 @ 2099.998 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
    RAM        : 2.8 GiB
    Swap       : 3.0 GiB
    Disk       : 1004.9 GiB
    
    fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    ---------------------------------
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 13.30 MB/s    (3.3k) | 151.88 MB/s   (2.3k)
    Write      | 13.30 MB/s    (3.3k) | 152.68 MB/s   (2.3k)
    Total      | 26.60 MB/s    (6.6k) | 304.57 MB/s   (4.7k)
               |                      |
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 552.87 MB/s   (1.0k) | 680.60 MB/s    (664)
    Write      | 582.25 MB/s   (1.1k) | 725.93 MB/s    (708)
    Total      | 1.13 GB/s     (2.2k) | 1.40 GB/s     (1.3k)
    
    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed
                    |                           |                 |
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 975 Mbits/sec   | 972 Mbits/sec
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 1.43 Gbits/sec  | 1.19 Gbits/sec
    WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | busy            | 1.08 Gbits/sec
    Biznet          | Jakarta, Indonesia (1G)   | busy            | busy
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 715 Mbits/sec   | 694 Mbits/sec
    Velocity Online | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 503 Mbits/sec   | 729 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 1000 Mbits/sec  | 968 Mbits/sec
    Iveloz Telecom  | Sao Paulo, BR (2G)        | busy            | 405 Mbits/sec
    
    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv6):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed
                    |                           |                 |
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 978 Mbits/sec   | 939 Mbits/sec
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 808 Mbits/sec   | 668 Mbits/sec
    WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | 979 Mbits/sec   | 1.05 Gbits/sec
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 744 Mbits/sec   | 725 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 970 Mbits/sec   | 980 Mbits/sec
    
    Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    ---------------------------------
    Test            | Value
                    |
    Single Core     | 817
    Multi Core      | 1662
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/9646827
    
  • NDTNNDTN Member, Provider

    @K4Y5 said:

    @NDTN said:

    @chocolateshirt said:
    Pertamax.. is there any 500 GB deals?

    @K4Y5 said:

    @chocolateshirt said:
    Pertamax.. is there any 500 GB deals?

    @NDTN 500GB plan would be great for those of us looking to test the waters.

    Hello,
    Just added the 500GB plan.
    Thanks!

    About to place the order for the 500G plan. Would it be possible to upgrade to 1T in a couple of weeks, should network / general performance work out?
    Thanks.

    Yes you can upgrade to higher plans later if needed.

    Thanked by 1chocolateshirt
  • K4Y5K4Y5 Member

    @NDTN said:

    @K4Y5 said:

    @NDTN said:

    @chocolateshirt said:
    Pertamax.. is there any 500 GB deals?

    @K4Y5 said:

    @chocolateshirt said:
    Pertamax.. is there any 500 GB deals?

    @NDTN 500GB plan would be great for those of us looking to test the waters.

    Hello,
    Just added the 500GB plan.
    Thanks!

    About to place the order for the 500G plan. Would it be possible to upgrade to 1T in a couple of weeks, should network / general performance work out?
    Thanks.

    Yes you can upgrade to higher plans later if needed.

    Cheers bud. Another order coming in!

    Thanked by 2chocolateshirt NDTN
  • Thanked by 2NDTN nyamenk

    🌈 A simple uptime dashboard using UptimeRobot API https://upy.duo.ovh
    🌈 BuyVM, GreenCloudVPS, Gullo, Hetzner, HostHatch, InceptionHosting, LetBox, MaxKVM, MrVM, VirMach.

  • cybertechcybertech Member
    edited September 3

    very nice got one

    Thanked by 1NDTN

    I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

  • Hi,
    https://greencloudvps.com/ryzen-kvm-vps.php

    RyzenKVMSG-1
    RAM: 1024MB
    SWAP: 1024MB
    SSD: 15GB NVMe
    CPU: 1 core
    IPv4: 1
    IPv6: /112
    Bandwidth: 1.5TB
    Port: 1Gbps
    OS: Linux
    Control Panel: SolusVM
    Location: Singapore

    **DC1 or DC2? **

  • @openos said:
    Hi,
    https://greencloudvps.com/ryzen-kvm-vps.php

    RyzenKVMSG-1
    RAM: 1024MB
    SWAP: 1024MB
    SSD: 15GB NVMe
    CPU: 1 core
    IPv4: 1
    IPv6: /112
    Bandwidth: 1.5TB
    Port: 1Gbps
    OS: Linux
    Control Panel: SolusVM
    Location: Singapore

    **DC1 or DC2? **

    Should be DC2

    Thanked by 1NDTN

    🌈 A simple uptime dashboard using UptimeRobot API https://upy.duo.ovh
    🌈 BuyVM, GreenCloudVPS, Gullo, Hetzner, HostHatch, InceptionHosting, LetBox, MaxKVM, MrVM, VirMach.

  • NDTNNDTN Member, Provider

    @openos said:
    Hi,
    https://greencloudvps.com/ryzen-kvm-vps.php

    RyzenKVMSG-1
    RAM: 1024MB
    SWAP: 1024MB
    SSD: 15GB NVMe
    CPU: 1 core
    IPv4: 1
    IPv6: /112
    Bandwidth: 1.5TB
    Port: 1Gbps
    OS: Linux
    Control Panel: SolusVM
    Location: Singapore

    **DC1 or DC2? **

    It's DC2.
    Thanks!

  • @NDTN said:

    @openos said:
    Hi,
    https://greencloudvps.com/ryzen-kvm-vps.php

    RyzenKVMSG-1
    RAM: 1024MB
    SWAP: 1024MB
    SSD: 15GB NVMe
    CPU: 1 core
    IPv4: 1
    IPv6: /112
    Bandwidth: 1.5TB
    Port: 1Gbps
    OS: Linux
    Control Panel: SolusVM
    Location: Singapore

    **DC1 or DC2? **

    It's DC2.
    Thanks!

    thank you.
    Can you provide a discount code?
    haha

  • NDTNNDTN Member, Provider

    @openos said:

    @NDTN said:

    @openos said:
    Hi,
    https://greencloudvps.com/ryzen-kvm-vps.php

    RyzenKVMSG-1
    RAM: 1024MB
    SWAP: 1024MB
    SSD: 15GB NVMe
    CPU: 1 core
    IPv4: 1
    IPv6: /112
    Bandwidth: 1.5TB
    Port: 1Gbps
    OS: Linux
    Control Panel: SolusVM
    Location: Singapore

    **DC1 or DC2? **

    It's DC2.
    Thanks!

    thank you.
    Can you provide a discount code?
    haha

    It has 50% discount when you pay annually already.
    Thanks!

  • someversomever Member
    edited September 3

    Would you offer the same deals in Osaka and Tokyo? <3

  • NDTNNDTN Member, Provider

    @somever said:
    Would you offer the same deals in Osaka and Tokyo? <3

    Unfortunately we cannot offer the same deals in JP because of the high cost and limited options there. We might have something similar in HK in the next months when our HK DC2 is live.
    Thanks!

  • fbmyfbmy Member

    @NDTN said:
    Unfortunately we cannot offer the same deals in JP because of the high cost and limited options there. We might have something similar in HK in the next months when our HK DC2 is live.
    Thanks!

    HK is very interesting
    Is this for storage or NVMe?
    Any ETA?

  • edited September 3

    @fbmy said:

    @NDTN said:
    Unfortunately we cannot offer the same deals in JP because of the high cost and limited options there. We might have something similar in HK in the next months when our HK DC2 is live.
    Thanks!

    HK is very interesting
    Is this for storage or NVMe?
    Any ETA?

    Both, ETA next months.

    Thanked by 1NDTN

    🌈 A simple uptime dashboard using UptimeRobot API https://upy.duo.ovh
    🌈 BuyVM, GreenCloudVPS, Gullo, Hetzner, HostHatch, InceptionHosting, LetBox, MaxKVM, MrVM, VirMach.

  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate
    edited September 3

    Xeon10GbpsSG-1 - $20/year


    - 1024MB RAM
    - 1 core Xeon Gold @ 2.6GHz+ CPU
    - 30GB NVMe @ RAID-10
    - IPv4: 1
    - IPv6: /112
    - Network: 10Gbps
    - 1TB Bandwidth
    - Linux OS
    - SolusVM Control Panel
    - Locations: Singapore DC2
    

    ORDER HERE!

    I have this product since July.
    It's probably the cheapest 1GB KVM in Singapore.
    SSH from USA is laggy because it's literally on the opposite side of the globe, but latency to nearby regions is good enough:

    • Oracle Cloud Tokyo: 68ms (IPv4 & IPv6)
    • AWS Mumbai: 58ms (IPv4, TCP traceroute)
    • Webhosting24 Sydney: 94ms (IPv4), 107ms (IPv6)
    • MLNL.HOST Hong Kong: 36ms (IPv4)
    Thanked by 1NDTN

    Register now: NDNts-video presentation at NDN Community Meeting, Oct 28 19:50-21:00 UTC, stories behind the push-ups

  • $20/year pan is out of stock, will it be restocked?

  • @daozhi said:
    $20/year pan is out of stock, will it be restocked?

    When there is unpaid invoice or Black Friday

    Thanked by 1NDTN

    🌈 A simple uptime dashboard using UptimeRobot API https://upy.duo.ovh
    🌈 BuyVM, GreenCloudVPS, Gullo, Hetzner, HostHatch, InceptionHosting, LetBox, MaxKVM, MrVM, VirMach.

  • Hoping for USA storage deals in the future ;)

  • @jugganuts said:
    Hoping for USA storage deals in the future ;)

    I think there is in Jacksonville

    🌈 A simple uptime dashboard using UptimeRobot API https://upy.duo.ovh
    🌈 BuyVM, GreenCloudVPS, Gullo, Hetzner, HostHatch, InceptionHosting, LetBox, MaxKVM, MrVM, VirMach.

  • Bandwidth is counted both inbound / outbound or just outbound?

    ✔️Ryzen 3900X / 1GB RAM with free ClientExec just 18USD per year! 👈 Affiliate link ⚡
    ✔️SellSSL.com - Sectigo PositiveSSL from 15 USD per year!

  • bdlbdl Member
    edited September 3

    any private networking between Greencloud Storage and NVMe servicesin DC2?

  • edited September 3

    @giang said:
    Bandwidth is counted both inbound / outbound or just outbound?

    From my experience it count both inbound & outbound.

    @bdl said:
    any private networking between Greencloud Storage and NVMe servicesin DC2?

    Hoping @NDTN could enable internal networking.

    Thanked by 3giang NDTN bdl

    🌈 A simple uptime dashboard using UptimeRobot API https://upy.duo.ovh
    🌈 BuyVM, GreenCloudVPS, Gullo, Hetzner, HostHatch, InceptionHosting, LetBox, MaxKVM, MrVM, VirMach.

  • K4Y5K4Y5 Member

    @chocolateshirt said: Hoping @NDTN could enable internal networking.

    @bdl said:
    any private networking between Greencloud Storage and NVMe servicesin DC2?

    @NDTN Yes, Private Networking would be epic.

  • NDTNNDTN Member, Provider

    @daozhi said:
    $20/year pan is out of stock, will it be restocked?

    We should have some more in the next few hours.

    @jugganuts said:
    Hoping for USA storage deals in the future ;)

    We have Atlanta, GA offer listed here already: https://greenkvm.com/ - Storage05TB plan.

    @giang said:
    Bandwidth is counted both inbound / outbound or just outbound?

    We count both inbound + outbound.

    @bdl said:
    any private networking between Greencloud Storage and NVMe servicesin DC2?

    @K4Y5 said:

    @chocolateshirt said: Hoping @NDTN could enable internal networking.

    @bdl said:
    any private networking between Greencloud Storage and NVMe servicesin DC2?

    @NDTN Yes, Private Networking would be epic.

    Unfortunately it's not possible now due to the limitations of SolusVM. We might have Private networking available when we launch Openstack Cloud Computes/Block Storage - hopefully at the end of this year.

  • @NDTN said:

    @daozhi said:
    $20/year pan is out of stock, will it be restocked?

    We should have some more in the next few hours.

    @jugganuts said:
    Hoping for USA storage deals in the future ;)

    We have Atlanta, GA offer listed here already: https://greenkvm.com/ - Storage05TB plan.

    @giang said:
    Bandwidth is counted both inbound / outbound or just outbound?

    We count both inbound + outbound.

    @bdl said:
    any private networking between Greencloud Storage and NVMe servicesin DC2?

    @K4Y5 said:

    @chocolateshirt said: Hoping @NDTN could enable internal networking.

    @bdl said:
    any private networking between Greencloud Storage and NVMe servicesin DC2?

    @NDTN Yes, Private Networking would be epic.

    Unfortunately it's not possible now due to the limitations of SolusVM. We might have Private networking available when we launch Openstack Cloud Computes/Block Storage - hopefully at the end of this year.

    $20 yearly plan out of stock already. Wow

Sign In or Register to comment.