Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hetzner Cloud Prices Increase
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hetzner Cloud Prices Increase

I just noticed that there is no more 2.49Euro instance and now that instance price has changed to 3.49Euro and also all the instance prices have changed.

Are there any other changes does anyone notice?

Thanks

Comments

• ericlsericls Member, Patron Provider

IP price changes, good for them

• You still have Netcup

Thanked by 1AXYZE
  • They are still cheaper than linode :|. And they are billed hourly so you don't need to rent a server for a month(or 6 months for netcup) if you need some heavy build once a while.

• @imgmoney said:
    I just noticed that there is no more 2.49Euro instance and now that instance price has changed to 3.49Euro and also all the instance prices have changed.

Are there any other changes does anyone notice?

Thanks

They have raised the prices of the IPs and the prices of the 2 cheapest instances where lower then the additional ip...

• Slowly, but steadily Hetz will turn out to be another DO, Linode, Vultr... Welp, time to find another.

• ArkasArkas Moderator

I've been with Hetz for over 5 years continuously, I hope they don't increase current customers prices.

• @Arkas said:
    I've been with Hetz for over 5 years continuously, I hope they don't increase current customers prices.

According to their email existing instances are not increased only newly created or rescaled instances.

Thanked by 1Arkas
  • The cheap providers like hetzner.com will all go up with pricing once they have a large enough customer base that can pay. Same thing with ovh, scaleway, and a long list of others that increased their pricing as their brand progressed.

• Electricity prices are skyrocketing all around Europe since early this summer, I think it has to do more with this rather than them wanting to increase their prices

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@desfire said:
    Electricity prices are skyrocketing all around Europe since early this summer, I think it has to do more with this rather than them wanting to increase their prices

Bullshit, the one shit that is skyrocketing are fucking taxes, close to 50% of my power costs are fucking taxes indirect or direct. Same goes for fuel.

Its time for a purge.