Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need Ryzen 3900x NVMe in NYC
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need Ryzen 3900x NVMe in NYC

Hi,

I need Ryzen 3900x NVMe dedicated server in NY (Equinix DC)
64GB Ram, 250 GB NVME (NOT SSD)

Please post your offers

Regards

Comments

• @DataWagon maybe?

Thanked by 1Tomz
  • TomzTomz Member

@TeYroX said:
    @DataWagon maybe?

I know datawagon , but i want NY (Equinix DC)
    no buffalo or near by

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2021

Equinix has only one datacenter in New York State/City itself and that’s 60 Hudson they use to back haul connectivity for their Jersey estate.

As per the above it will be very difficult to find a provider that does dedicated servers there.

Clouvider is in the same building as Equinix, 60 Hudson Street, albeit different floor. We don’t offer Ryzen though but we can offer an Intel with NVMe drives.

https://www.clouvider.com/dedicated-servers/

• nowprovisionnowprovision Member
    edited August 2021

@Clouvider said:
    Equinix has only one datacenter in New York State/City itself and that’s 60 Hudson they use to back haul connectivity for their Jersey estate.

As per the above it will be very difficult to find a provider that does dedicated servers there.

Clouvider is in the same building as Equinix, 60 Hudson Street, albeit different floor. We don’t offer Ryzen though but we can offer an Intel with NVMe drives.

https://www.clouvider.com/dedicated-servers/

I did laugh a little at this, people imagine Equinix data centers as some huge mega city, when reality is they are often in shitty commercial skyscrapper (not the fancy ones) on the 10th floor or so (no experience with nyc) with elevator congestion or worse... Took the maintenance elevator down last time as finished patching at 5.15pm when every other person in the building was leaving

Thanked by 2Clouvider yoursunny

@nowprovision said: I did laugh a little at this, people imagine Equinix data centers as some huge mega city, when reality is they are in shitty commercial skyscrapper (not the fancy ones) on the 10th floor with elevator congestion or worse..

In truth they have some fancy purpose build facilities that are really good compared with the competitors. 60 Hudson is not one of them and definitely not the best building at all (to say it very mildly) - but it is most certainly a well connected building with many networks on site.

Thanked by 1nowprovision
  • TomzTomz Member

Not about the building or fancy commercial
    it's mainly about The Network connection i love NY Equinix DC
    Regards

edited August 2021

@Tomz said:
    Not about the building or fancy commercial
    it's mainly about The Network connection i love NY Equinix DC
    Regards

Can you name any provider that operates Dedicated Servers out of 60 Hudson, Equinix suite?