Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostVDS down again - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostVDS down again

2»

Comments

• Here, We, Go, Again.....

Thanked by 1dg415
  • ksx4systemksx4system Member
    edited September 2021

@daxterfellowes said:
    I'm taking my backups.

That's what I did before they went down again lol

@archlicker said:
    Here, We, Go, Again.....

this

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Thanked by 1kevertje
  • @ksx4system said:

@daxterfellowes said:
    I'm taking my backups.

That's what I did before they went down again lol

@archlicker said:
    Here, We, Go, Again.....

this

Okay I'm a dirty liar and I didn't take my backups in the...2 days they went back down.

The end is nigh for the application hosted there and I have no one to blame but me HostVDS

• @daxterfellowes said:
    Okay I'm a dirty liar and I didn't take my backups in the...2 days they went back down.

The end is nigh for the application hosted there and I have no one to blame but me HostVDS

How many millions you gonna lose on this one?

• @gazmull said:

@daxterfellowes said:

How many millions you gonna lose on this one?

Well I have approximately $8.34 in credit with them, an overall spend of $2.34/month and about 3 hours of music scrapping...so

Millions most likely. I'll have to deadpool my LET account after this and go to the cesspool.

Thanked by 1gazmull
  • The end is nigh

• All VDS are up now :)

• I'm taking my chances in the bad bad wilderness of home serving. I have a very stable fibre connection that is more than enough. I'll let the money run out (few months worth), unless I change my mind.