Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Start working with PaySafeCard
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Start working with PaySafeCard

alexgoldalexgold Member, Host Rep
edited August 2021 in General

Hi,
I've tried contact Paysafecard several times without success. they always sent me mail asking me how I prefer an agent will contact me, via phone or email. and after that no one contacted me.

Can someone explain me how to do that? Maybe I am not doing that right.
I am also open for 3rd Party Payment Gateways suggestions with low fees (or fixed price), just so I'll able to start charge customers via Paysafecard.

Thanks,
Alex

Comments

• HaendlerITHaendlerIT Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2021

What does low fees mean to you?

Paysafecard itself is unfortunately already so expensive that no one can offer something that I would call cheap.
    We are using https://www.micropayment.de/ for Paysafecard, but I am not sure if they accept International customers.

• PSC is bull*hit.

Thanked by 1boernd
  • LordSpockLordSpock Member, Host Rep

Skrill was bought by PaySafe and I have used them for people who want to pay me with it for years. Everybody else seems to have astronomical fees.

Very few people use it in my experience though, tends to be German game server people most of the time in my experience.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

They scammed me of 50 Eur.
    I bought a card for a friend to pay for a game, the code was valid all the time, checked on site, he couldn't use.
    I asked why, they said it was fraud and I can get my money back if I give them my contact details and bank account. I sent it all the ways I could find, they said they never received anything and send again.
    After 4-5 times I gave up, it was obviously a scam.