Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for VPS and subnet no higher than 48
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for VPS and subnet no higher than 48

Hi all. Looking for VPS and subnet no higher than 48 geo such as Australia, Switzerland, Germany, Singapore to produce ipv6 proxy. Need a test, because I will be checking the quality on Google. Sometimes it happens that all checkers show correctly, but google shows a different geo. If suitable, will cooperate on a permanent basis in large quantities.

Comments

• DotTechNickDotTechNick Member
    edited August 2021

ExtraVM has locations in Australia and Singapore with IPv6, might be worth checking them out.
    https://extravm.com/vps.php

• Google has their own geoIP database, no?
    I have a VPN in Singapore and Google detected me from Singapore. Now they starting to detect my real location because of my phone's GPS.

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

@awooooool said:
    Google has their own geoIP database, no?
    I have a VPN in Singapore and Google detected me from Singapore. Now they starting to detect my real location because of my phone's GPS.

theirs is weird. i had a vpn set up on boomer.host and i went to a different country, and i guess i logged into google once or twice. when i got home, google had decided that the IP was now from there for a little while

• terrahostterrahost Member, Patron Provider

Hello, we offer /48 prefixes on all servers delivered from our datacenter in Norway :) Check out our KVM VPSes here (from 8.6 eur with 1gbps unmetered): https://terrahost.no/virtuell-server

• No other suggestions? Unsure of your products? If you do not want to give it for a test, and I need it, just for 10 minutes to check.

• @terrahost said:
    Hello, we offer /48 prefixes on all servers delivered from our datacenter in Norway :) Check out our KVM VPSes here (from 8.6 eur with 1gbps unmetered): https://terrahost.no/virtuell-server

Interesting suggestion, I will evaluate your suggestion the other day. Thanks

• @DotTechNick said:
    ExtraVM has locations in Australia and Singapore with IPv6, might be worth checking them out.

@DotTechNick said:

Do they give out a subnet or only ipv6? If they do, what subnet do they have? I couldn't find it in the description on the website and the support doesn't answer.

• fugosikusfugosikus Member
    edited August 2021

@cold said:
    try @webhosting24

Tried. I bought the Australia, but Google shows it as Singapore.

• @fugosikus said:

@cold said:
    try @webhosting24

Tried. I bought the Australia, but Google shows it as Singapore.

Could you describe the test? So we can try to replicate..

• Forming from an ipv6 subnet on the vps, then installing and running 3proxy. I have two scripts, one generates ipv6 from the subnet, the second installs and runs 3proxy. Unfortunately the scripts are private, I can not give out. But I will say that they work properly, because there are hosts that show the real location and google like proxy. Tested in Canada on such host as clientarea.freerangecloud.com, cp.deltahost.com. I can give you proxies to check on checkers and google.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

• I will now make three proxies on three hosts, give them to you and you check.

edited August 2021

84.33.15.11:10000:user1:Loez83Zf
    84.33.15.11:20001:user2:ZJObYUGX
    webhosting24.com

Here's a couple of proxies I threw at you. Check on google and checkers and you'll see what I mean.

• Thank you, but I mean how to know when google did not show location properly? I mean when you browse google.com or mtr google.com using IPv6?

• @chocolateshirt said:
    Thank you, but I mean how to know when google did not show location properly? I mean when you browse google.com or mtr google.com using IPv6?

Forgive my English, perhaps I don't understand you a bit. I work with Gmail (Google ADS). To understand how google sees it. Go under Ipv6 to your gmail and at the bottom right click on DETAILS

Thanked by 1chocolateshirt
    edited August 2021

https://ibb.co/ZcH4RdT Here's a screenshot. I use the FOXY PROXY plugin to insert ipv6 in the browser

edited August 2021

103.144.177.91:10012:user13:DGdAvapi CANADA (This is a quality proxy) From clientarea.freerangecloud.com (Not advertising)

• There are a lot of offers VPS and subnets with different prices, but I tried half of them, spent a lot of money, nerves and tired and decided here to create a thread.

• @chocolateshirt said:
    Thank you, but I mean how to know when google did not show location properly? I mean when you browse google.com or mtr google.com using IPv6?

I can give you a VPS for tests and experiments, maybe you can configure it correctly and tell me my mistake

• @fugosikus said:
    https://ibb.co/ZcH4RdT Here's a screenshot. I use the FOXY PROXY plugin to insert ipv6 in the browser

dont know what you want with that.

• Apparently you don't understand me or I don't understand you.) Look, I'll try to explain. I create ipv6 proxy, check for validity, most checkers show the correct GEO, but when I google ipv6, it shows a completely different GEO proxy. I tried to work with such proxies, but apparently google does not like such proxies and it sends my accounts, which have been working for more than one year, to the ban. When the proxy is matched and in google by geo, it works fine. Yes, I'm not a pro at creating proxies, maybe I'm missing something, but I'm a pro in other areas.

• tomazutomazu Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2021

Just my 2c:

• Google seems to give more weight to the geography of the AS-number than other data in the WHOIS;
    • Google is (probably on purpose and not out of lack of ressources!) slow to adapt IP-ranges to new locations;
    • last but not least Google has a lot of data points other than your IP to pinpoint your location and/or discrepancies in your location, e. g. GPS coordinates, cookies, searches, history etc.;
    • whatever internal Geo-DB Google has, it is probably richer and more accurate than publicly available ones.

I will perform some additional tests in the coming day and update you, as my original tests are now nearly two year old and maybe something changed in the meantime.

• @tomazu said:
    Just my 2c:

• Google seems to give more weight to the geography of the AS-number than other data in the WHOIS;
    • Google is (probably on purpose and not out of lack of ressources!) slow to adapt IP-ranges to new locations;
    • last but not least Google has a lot of data points other than your IP to pinpoint your locationa and/or discrepancies in your location, e. g. GPS coordinates, cookies, searches, history etc.;
    • whatever internal Geo-DB Google has, it is probably richer and more accurate than publicly available ones.

I will perform some additional tests in the coming day and update you, as my original tests are now nearly two year old and maybe something changed in the meantime.

Thanks. I will wait for your answer