Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Contact for Wishosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Contact for Wishosting

hello there im just silent reader in here but its my first post im sorry for maybe posting these.
is there any contact for wishosting.com? i have many project on my VPS and the IO are just 2MBps it was happen for 3 days. i has contacted the support they answer the server are in good condition and im answering their ticket but it was really slow to responses. i cant do any migrations or backup on there because the IO just 2MBps
the first test are SSD Caching process so it was high second test and third test are the really IO Speed. is there contact for Wishosting? maybe not from their website? like whatsapp telegram or email for fast responses? Thanks.

low-IO2

i just need their fast response contact it was really urgently.

Comments

• If I'm not wrong, @exception0x876 is from wishosting?

• hezekiahsharehezekiahshare Member
    edited August 2021

@JerryHou said:
    If I'm not wrong, @exception0x876 is from wishosting?

yes it was true. i have 4 vps with him but thats one really maybe out of luck :(. maybe have contact for fast response? telegram or whatsapp?

My team want to migrate to another server because it was really urgent for Persentation.

• It seems that user was active on Aug 24th. So in any case you will have to contact him through LET and than ask for other ways of contact to be used.

• @hezekiahshare said:

@JerryHou said:

yes it was true. i have 4 vps with him but thats one really maybe out of luck :(. maybe have contact for fast response? telegram or whatsapp?

My team want to migrate to another server because it was really urgent for Persentation.

I understand that you and your team are very important, however, you must allow time for him to respond.

PS it sounds like you could benefit from hiring a sysadmin or getting managed hosting if you require immediacy in support.

edited August 2021

@Luxhosting said:
    It seems that user was active on Aug 24th. So in any case you will have to contact him through LET and than ask for other ways of contact to be used.

Yes. Thanks for your help> @dahartigan said:

@hezekiahshare said:

@JerryHou said:

I understand that you and your team are very important, however, you must allow time for him to respond.

PS it sounds like you could benefit from hiring a sysadmin or getting managed hosting if you require immediacy in support.

Yeah im sorry for that. its really very urgently because one of the project are for online school [not stream just store the task and certificates] the student cant store their task and one of them for persentation.

the server are cant be access every 15 minutes when it can be accessed it take too longtime until timeout

• @hezekiahshare said:

@Luxhosting said:
    It seems that user was active on Aug 24th. So in any case you will have to contact him through LET and than ask for other ways of contact to be used.

@hezekiahshare said:

@JerryHou said:

Yeah im sorry for that. its really very urgently because one of the project are for online school [not stream just store the task and certificates] the student cant store their task and one of them for persentation.

In my honest opinion it sounds like the application you are using really needs to be run on faster drives.

• exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR

The proper contact channel is via our ticket system. The majority of tickets are handled on the same day unless long service tasks are required to solve the issue.

• @dahartigan said:

@hezekiahshare said:

@Luxhosting said:

@hezekiahshare said:

@JerryHou said:

In my honest opinion it sounds like the application you are using really needs to be run on faster drives.

the application didnt need much IO sir.

• @exception0x876 said:
    The proper contact channel is via our ticket system. The majority of tickets are handled on the same day unless long service tasks are required to solve the issue.

Thanks for your reply sir. hopeful cant be fixed soon.

• Wow that back to normal

I/O Speed(1st run) : 243 MB/s
    I/O Speed(2nd run) : 27.5 MB/s
    I/O Speed(3rd run) : 92.1 MB/s

Average I/O speed : 120.9 MB/s

edited August 2021

Thanks @exception0x876 for fix it
    IO are back to bussiness.