Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for cheap VPS services
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for cheap VPS services

fatducklingfatduckling Member
edited August 2021 in Reviews

Hi

I need about 10-20 low powered VPS instances (slave nodes) that feeds data to my main master VPS.

Ideally, I'd like each instance to cost as little as possible so I can get as much data feed sources as possible. Each VPS instance must have an unique IP address.

Requirements:
Memory: 128 MB
Disk: 5gb
Bandwidth: 25GB/Month

My main server is hosted using webhosting24, and their cheapest plan is the Tokyo Ryzen KVM 512MB NVMe, which is €1,25EUR/month. If I buy 10 of them, it'll cost 12.5 EUR/month. Anyone know where I can get anything cheaper?

Thanks

Comments

• JioJio Member

I don't think it's cheaper than $1.25/m in TOKYO.

• Buy a 4 GB memory VPS and build your own virtualization, you could create small container (OVZ7) on top of it.

• h2oh2o Member

How about this... :#

Thanked by 1kuroneko23
  • Any cheaper than 1.25/month and it's a scam.

• @fatduckling said: Each VPS instance must have an unique IP address.

dedicated IPv4? Don't think any hosts can lower the price much due to the IP cost

• I doubt providers can offer a Tokyo location with such price even sharing ipv4.

• Thanks everyone. Would it make any difference if I change the location to Japan or China? Otherwise, I'll just go with webhosting24. Thanks

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@fatduckling said:
    Thanks everyone. Would it make any difference if I change the location to Japan or China? Otherwise, I'll just go with webhosting24. Thanks

Just go with Webhosting24, you won't be disappointed

• If unique IPv6 addresses works for your use case, maybe NAT VPS?

• eriseris Member

I think China will be more expensive with their special rules...