Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone have a VPS with BGSA?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone have a VPS with BGSA?

DamianDamian Member
edited March 2012 in General

My VPS with bgsawebhosting.com has been down and unbootable for 24 hours, with no response to either of two support tickets.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Comments

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Ehm... You have VPSes with everyone out there ???
    M

Thanked by 1Mon5t3r
  • Seems like it, doesn't it?

I think you should have your own thread here with tables of uptime, iopings, throughput, features and time since you had the boxes, your own deadpool, etc :P
    Every new offer, give you a stock machine to include it in the stats. You will also compare it with any other customers of theirs so there is no special treatment.
    Then we will have the real McCoy of comparisons, everyone will choose knowingly !
    M
    P.S. :P

• @maounique: :P

I ended up cancelling with them. 27 hours after I entered a ticket, they finally responded with:

Dear sir

We have been blocked by the ISP due to some of our client abusing the IPs

We are still negotiating to the ISP.

Thank you

It wasn't worth it to continue, since it was $4.95 per month for a 128mb OVZ container in Seattle... there's much better offers from much better providers that probably care a bit more about the people giving them money.

edited March 2012

This is exactly why I wonder what for you needed a VPS with them.
    I take many offers and I was a customer of many ppl, but each time I had a reason and never had more than 4-5 boxes. Probably I would have had more if i could afford, maybe that is not a problem over there :P
    M

• They are (were) a (relatively) reasonably priced host in the US Northwest... for some reason, there's a zillion hosts in the southwest, but very few in the northwest...