Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hetzner SX63/AX101/EX62 Servers for transfer
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hetzner SX63/AX101/EX62 Servers for transfer

AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider
edited August 2021 in General

Hello,

I have a couple of Hetzner servers for transfer! I am trying to cut down my Hetzner bill, and I have some servers that are lying around.

3 x SX63
Intel Xeon E3-1275v5
64GB DDR4 ECC Memory
4 x 16TB HDD
1 Gbps Unmetered
Helsinki, Finland

One is due 8/22/2021 (available immediately) - looking to transfer this for $99 USD (PM me for offers, price might fluctuate and availability date might fluctuate)
One is due 9/22/2021 (available 9/1/2021) - looking to transfer this for $150 USD (PM me for offers, price might fluctuate and availability date might fluctuate)
One is due 9/21/2021 (available 8/30/2021) - looking to transfer this for $150 USD (PM me for offers, price might fluctuate and availability date might fluctuate)

2 x AX101
AMD Ryzen 9 5950X
128GB DDR4 Memory
2 x 4TB NVMe SSD
1 Gbps Unmetered
Helsinki, Finland

One is due 9/11/2021 (available 9/1/2021) - looking to transfer this for $109 USD (PM me for offers, price might fluctuate and availability date might fluctuate)
One is due 9/06/2021 (available 9/1/2021) - looking to transfer this for $109 USD (PM me for offers, price might fluctuate and availability date might fluctuate)

1 x EX62
Intel Core i9-9900K
128GB DDR4 Memory
2 x 1TB NVMe SSD
1 Gbps Unmetered
Helsinki, Finland

One is due 9/13/2021 (available 9/1/2021) - looking to transfer this for $40 USD (PM me for offers, price might fluctuate and availability date might fluctuate) - comes with 4 additional v4

All of these comes with a couple of single additional IPv4 addresses, but no subnets. I am not sure on whether or not any of these have been used for Chia, as these used to have clients on them. However, it should be pretty easy to just ask for a drive replacement.

If you don't have a Hetzner account or want to pay via Crypto, I can potentially resell them to you at a small markup.

Thanks!

Thanked by 1JerryHou

Comments

• JasonhyperhostJasonhyperhost Member, Patron Provider

Hey @Advin

what are the monthly renewal costs, would be a good idea to include these :smiley:

Thanked by 1AXYZE
  • wtf no one includes monthly renewal on every hetzner transfer posts

• fragpicfragpic Member
    edited August 2021

@Jasonhyperhost said:
    Hey @Advin

what are the monthly renewal costs, would be a good idea to include these :smiley:

@sayem314 said:
    wtf no one includes monthly renewal on every hetzner transfer posts

Why do you need monthly pricing? Isn't it already on Hetzner's site?
    The add-on pricing is irrelevant since you can get them removed or added as soon as it's transferred to you

• @fragpic said:

@Jasonhyperhost said:
    Hey @Advin

@sayem314 said:

The add-on pricing is irrelevant since you can get them removed or added as soon as it's transferred to you

Can't find SX63 on their site so I assume that they're auction servers. I believe I remember seeing those specs go for around 60-ish euro/m.

The $150 transfer price is pretty high, lately I've seen others get them for around the monthly price. They went for crazy prices second-hand during the chia craze. Probably fucked a bunch of drives up on a lot of these that have been popping up over the past couple weeks.

@Jasonhyperhost said:
    Hey @Advin

AX101 is 94.00 euro/m + 199.00 setup fee
    EX62 is 64.00 euro/m + 69.00 setup fee

From what I have seen on the Hetzner forums and other forums people usually sell/transfer for 50-75% the setup fee or the monthly price if its an auction server. I got lucky on here and got a sick deal for and AX51 for well under 50% of the setup fee. The AX & EX servers seem like a good deal considering the setup fees.

Thanked by 1Advin
  • AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2021

@Jasonhyperhost said:
    Hey @Advin

@sayem314 said:

Ah, sorry about that.
    SX63 renews at 63 euro per month
    AX101 renews at 94 euro per month
    EX62 renews at 64 euro per month

@dystopia said:

@fragpic said:

@Jasonhyperhost said:
    Hey @Advin

@sayem314 said:

Can't find SX63 on their site so I assume that they're auction servers. I believe I remember seeing those specs go for around 60-ish euro/m.

The $150 transfer price is pretty high, lately I've seen others get them for around the monthly price. They went for crazy prices second-hand during the chia craze. Probably fucked a bunch of drives up on a lot of these that have been popping up over the past couple weeks.

@Jasonhyperhost said:
    Hey @Advin

AX101 is 94.00 euro/m + 199.00 setup fee
    EX62 is 64.00 euro/m + 69.00 setup fee

From what I have seen on the Hetzner forums and other forums people usually sell/transfer for 50-75% the setup fee or the monthly price if its an auction server. I got lucky on here and got a sick deal for and AX51 for well under 50% of the setup fee. The AX & EX servers seem like a good deal considering the setup fees.

I'm mostly selling them for what the original setup fee + what the remaining period is worth (I'm willing to negotiate/be flexible), and HDD's aren't affected/destroyed by Chia. Only NVMe/SSD's are affected/destroyed by Chia.

Thanked by 1dystopia
  • Hetzner_OLHetzner_OL Member, Top Host

Since some people here seem to be interested in transfers, I thought I would just post this Hetzner Docs article so that you all know how the transfer process works. --Katie

Thanked by 1Gabitzuu