Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Decent single core 2gb windows vps.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Decent single core 2gb windows vps.

IkkiIkki Member
edited August 2021 in Requests

I'm looking for a small vps with a decent single core performance. I plan to run an application that can use a burst of cpu, if it's too slow I'll probably have to deal with crashing. I plan to get 8 of the VPS and run the application on all 8 concurrently, so a hosting company that can clone my origin into 7 other vps would be ideal. hdd or ssd is fine. Network doesn't need to be crazy or anything either, just reliable.

Location does not really matter, although closest to Hong Kong preferred.

Comments

• I don't think you will get any performance with single core and its definitely going to crash your Windows sooner or later.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Slices baby!

Francisco

• If your application is written on .NET Core you can run it in Linux. If it is written in .NET Framework you can port it to .NET Core.

I ported all my stuff to .NET Core just because Linux hosting is much cheaper.

• NDTNNDTN Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

You can take a look at our Budget-1 plan here: https://greencloudvps.com/budget-windows-vps.php
    We have Hong Kong location.