Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Searching VPS for nested virtualization ASIA
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Searching VPS for nested virtualization ASIA

magiquejmagiquej Member
edited August 2021 in Requests

Hi,

I am looking for a VPS based in Asia to run VirtualBox with
Memory: 24GB or more
Storage: 480GB total or more (SSD if possible)
Network: 100Mbps+
Bandwidth: no matter

I found the crazy offer of SSDNODES in Singapore (48 GB - SSD 750GB - 12 cpu) for 153 USD / year but no nested virtualization so I cancelled...

Comments

• Using your standard it would be better rent a dedicated server compared than VPS

• try contabo

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member

@magiquej said: crazy offer of SSDNODES in Singapore (48 GB - SSD 750GB - 12 cpu) for 153 USD / year but no nested virtualization so I cancelled

Sounds logical and right. :lol:

• With that spec you should look for a dedicated server unless there's some major reason why you can't. You'll get better virtualisation performance (nested has a performance hit) and all the resources you need.

• @magiquej said:
    Hi,

I am looking for a VPS based in Asia to run VirtualBox with
    Memory: 24GB or more
    Storage: 480GB total or more (SSD if possible)
    Network: 100Mbps+
    Bandwidth: no matter

I found the crazy offer of SSDNODES in Singapore (48 GB - SSD 750GB - 12 cpu) for 153 USD / year but no nested virtualization so I cancelled...

Come join the Family :)

https://nexusbytes.com/virtual-dedicated-server

• @Erisa said:
    With that spec you should look for a dedicated server unless there's some major reason why you can't. You'll get better virtualisation performance (nested has a performance hit) and all the resources you need.

difference of price is huge... and our VM don't consume lots of resources

• @K4Y5 said:

@magiquej said: crazy offer of SSDNODES in Singapore (48 GB - SSD 750GB - 12 cpu) for 153 USD / year but no nested virtualization so I cancelled

Sounds logical and right. :lol:

why the same configuration as dedicated server is more than 153 USD... per month ? how can Ssdnode be so cheap ?

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@magiquej said:
    why the same configuration as dedicated server is more than 153 USD... per month ? how can Ssdnode be so cheap ?

Same same but different. It is just numbers but actual performance sucks.

They oversell a lot thats why the performance is bad and no nested virtualization is allowed.

Realistically speaking the specs you are looking for is at least $30-40/m

• @FAT32 said:

@magiquej said:

Same same but different. It is just numbers but actual performance sucks.

They oversell a lot thats why the performance is bad and no nested virtualization is allowed.

Realistically speaking the specs you are looking for is at least $30-40/m

I would love if I could pay that price...

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    edited August 2021

@magiquej said:

Try to ask @nickyzai for custom specs based on the base plan of i7 NUC - $37.50/m

Fully dedicated, i7-8559U, Integrated GPU, 32GB RAM, 240GB NVMe (Should be able to upgrade to 480GB NVMe at a price)

More details: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/172877/asia-affordable-dedicated-nuc-hosting-starting-from-17-50-month/p1

Thanked by 1nickyzai
  • nickyzainickyzai Member, Host Rep

@FAT32 said:

@magiquej said:

Try to ask @nickyzai for custom specs based on the base plan of i7 NUC - $37.50/m

Fully dedicated, i7-8559U, Integrated GPU, 32GB RAM, 240GB NVMe (Should be able to upgrade to 480GB NVMe at a price)

More details: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/172877/asia-affordable-dedicated-nuc-hosting-starting-from-17-50-month/p1

Thanks for recommending me bro.

@magiquej you can let me know what kind of specification you would like in a dedicated server, and I can work that out for you. :smile:

• Thanked by 1leapswitch