Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone tried CloudPages (Dot) Cloud ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone tried CloudPages (Dot) Cloud ?

GreenPeaceGreenPeace Member
edited August 2021 in General

So I just found this service Cloudpages(dot)cloud. It looks pretty new but interesting too. So I was thinking if any of us LET members already have used it and have any feedback to share. Thank you

Comments

• bruh

Thanked by 2AXYZE skorupion
  • Just use LocalWP and push it to Cloudflare Pages via git.

Theres very few reasons to use "Wordpress hosting" anymore. Just get VPS if your site is dynamic so you have more control and more resources at the same price.

Thanked by 2JasonM woohoo
  • bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

@woohoo said:
    bruh

hi

Thanked by 2woohoo Logano
  • @woohoo said:
    bruh

Thank you for your input lol.

@AXYZE said:
    Just use LocalWP and push it to Cloudflare Pages via git.

Theres very few reasons to use "Wordpress hosting" anymore. Just get VPS if your site is dynamic so you have more control and more resources at the same price.

Thanks for sharing LocalWP but it looks pretty cool.
    But the reason I was looking at that product is for my existing customers. Just something simple but can be used for commercial purposes too.

• AXYZEAXYZE Member
    edited August 2021

@GreenPeace said:

@woohoo said:
    bruh

Thank you for your input lol.

@AXYZE said:
    Just use LocalWP and push it to Cloudflare Pages via git.

Thanks for sharing LocalWP but it looks pretty cool.
    But the reason I was looking at that product is for my existing customers. Just something simple but can be used for commercial purposes too.

Buy VPS or dedi then. With Hetzner you can choose CEPH disk - with that option your data is replicated on 3 servers and if your VPS goes down because of hardware failure then its recreated on another phisical server and you got same data as its replicated. High availability on budget and you can easily scale up. Learn WP-CLI or Centminmod and youre set.

I would still suggest to generate static pages and push it from live dev to static prod. No databases, no hacking, fastest performance for you and site visitors. It does apply only of site isnt dynamic, if it is go with VPS/dedi route as I metioned above.

Thanked by 1Hetzner_OL
  • I think you can always try the service you like. Just do not pay in advance for very long period of time. Asking here might help you to find their users, but there is not guarantee you will have the same good/bad experience as they do.