Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

battle tested, too much resources, affordable priced Netherlands KVMs for experts only
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

battle tested, too much resources, affordable priced Netherlands KVMs for experts only

XsltelXsltel Member, Host Rep

Hi there,

I'm not interested in introductions as I don't have much time to waste (I'm sure you don't either) so lets cut the chase .
Our servers are hosted at Worldstream with guaranteed new hardware components not some cheap or second-hand components.

The KVM specs are :
SGPVMXSL-I
1 vcore (Intel(R) Xeon(R) E-2236 CPU @ 3.40GHz)
1630MiB RAM (ECC Registered)
25GiB SSD RAID1 (Datacenter SSDs)
50GiB HDD RAID1 (Enterprise HDDs)
3.5TiB Bandwidth @ 1gbit port speed with 40Gbit DDoS Protection
1 IPv4
1 /64 IPv6
With 35% (Coupon code TLZP0LHD5K) and Annual commitment the final price is 5.85 EUR/Month (Only 2 lucky buyers will get it) hurry up .

More in-depth features and FAQs can be found here
https://www.xsl.tel/hosting/vps/standard-vps

You can install VM using our integrated VNC along with some popular ISOs ready to-mount. or you can use IPXe .
If you have specific ISO we don't offer you will need to ticket us about it and if its legit we will make it available.

Best regards
Mohammed H
Xsltel OU

Thanked by 1Ganonk

Comments

• Yikes. I think that pseudo-introduction took more time than

I'm a reliable provider that dates back to 2011 - we host servers at Worldstream and use all new hardware

or something like that

Thanked by 4FAT32 miu niceboy adly
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@Xsltel said:
    SGPVMXSL-I

For one second I thought SGP stands for Singapore :(

But honestly there isn't much efforts in this offer thread...

Thanked by 2AlwaysSkint sayem314
  • Do you have looking glass?

• XsltelXsltel Member, Host Rep
  • jackbjackb Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2021

@FAT32 said:

@Xsltel said:
    SGPVMXSL-I

The "2 instances of coupon" bit seems a creative application of the $7 rule to me. Some effort went in there at least.

• miumiu Member

@Xsltel said:
    KVMs for experts only

so no-experts cannot use your VPSes, right, good i understood it? :smile: :wink:

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited August 2021

@FAT32 said:

@Xsltel said:
    SGPVMXSL-I

@miu said:

@Xsltel said:
    KVMs for experts only

so no-experts cannot use your VPSes, right, good i understood it? :smile: :wink:

In short he only advertises to people who know about this host and its matters previously.

He certainly is not looking forward to see "how do I install/configure X" tickets.

Considering this, it should be pretty good for my next project. I've always wanted to try xsltel given its niche, but it has been far too expensive given the specs for me to think about previously.

Good offer.

• I see nothing here that would make me want to buy from you...

• XsltelXsltel Member, Host Rep

@jugganuts said: I see nothing here that would make me want to buy from you...

me too, I've never bought anything from other LET providers ;) .