Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

20% off reoccurring Ryzen VPS | NVMe Storage | Australia
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

20% off reoccurring Ryzen VPS | NVMe Storage | Australia

QuantumCoreQuantumCore Member, Host Rep
edited August 2021 in Offers

Hi all

Get a 20% reoccurring lifetime discount off our Ryzen VPS Range using code "QCRYZEN".

VPS start at $7 per month (before promotion):

1GB Memory
15GB NVME Disk Space
1TB Bandwidth
1 Core 3.8GHz+

While stock lasts (very limited spots available!) :smile:

To see more information and plans go to https://quantumcore.com.au/ryzen-vps

Quantum Core is 100% Australian owned and operated and the team behind Quantum Core has over 20 years in experience in the Web Hosting industry.

Our servers have a 1GB link, clock speeds of 3.8GHz+ and is purely NVMe storage.

Quantum Core servers are located in Equinix Data Centres in Sydney.

Our ping/tracert IP is: 103.246.250.3
Looking Glass: https://lg.quantumcore.com.au/

Also here is a 15% off reoccurring discount for everything else listed on our site (excluding domains/licenses): TZ67FE5WJI - code valid for 1 week.

Thanked by 3dahartigan bdl equalz

Comments

• Nice! BTW the new website looks great!

Thanked by 1QuantumCore
  • AlwaysSkintAlwaysSkint Member
    edited August 2021

A year and a half with these fellas - great reliable service on my Qubit-1 (which appears to be a better deal than above).

Thanked by 1QuantumCore
  • 7 AUD * 80% = 4.11 USD ?

• There was a $5 before? Now price increased for discount?

• QuantumCoreQuantumCore Member, Host Rep

@AlwaysSkint said:
    A year and a half with these fellas - great reliable service on my Qubit-1 (which appears to be a better deal than above).

Yea, our Intel range is still $5 per month.

@jenkki said:
    There was a $5 before? Now price increased for discount?

Our Ryzen range is new :smile: The $5 Intel range is still available and in stock (theres also a 15% reoccurring coupon code for that range - TZ67FE5WJI)

• AlwaysSkintAlwaysSkint Member
    edited August 2021

@jenkki said: There was a $5 before?

Qubit-1 is same price with double storage, though the above is for Ryzen CPU.
    [Edit: @QuantumCore beat me to it. ]

• would be lovely to see the bench of this Ryzen line

curl -LsO bench.monster/speedtest.sh; bash speedtest.sh -au

edited August 2021

@SpeedTest said:
    would be lovely to see the bench of this Ryzen line

curl -LsO bench.monster/speedtest.sh; bash speedtest.sh -au

Thanked by 2SpeedTest bdl
  • BEWARE! They doesn't allow one time payment by PayPal. Same shit repeated.

Added to the Hall of Shame

• @jenkki said:
    BEWARE! They doesn't allow one time payment by PayPal. Same shit repeated.

I want whatever drugs you're taking..

• @dahartigan said: I want whatever drugs you're taking..

I know you become advocate :smiley:

• bdlbdl Member

@jenkki said:
    BEWARE! They doesn't allow one time payment by PayPal. Same shit repeated.

muppet

Can't win them all I suppose. This is how the latest PayPal gateway module works.

You could instantly cancel the subscription (if that is the concern?).

We've finally made a list at least! :D

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @QuantumCore said:
    Can't win them all I suppose. This is how the latest PayPal gateway module works.

What is RansomIT's DDoS Mitigation like these days?

edited August 2021

@Gravely said:

@QuantumCore said:

Give it a shot ;) I'm sure they'll appreciate it.

Joking!!!

It's very reasonable :smile: I don't have the exact number, however. If you're interested you can shoot me a PM and I can find out more.

Thanked by 3Gravely dahartigan bdl
  • @QuantumCore said:

@Gravely said:

@QuantumCore said:

Joking!!!

It's very reasonable :smile: On the rare occasion an attack happens it is usually only the receiving machine affected. Rest of the network is fine. I don't have the exact number, however. If you're interested you can shoot me a PM and I can find out more.

Hahahaha I know that was my main concern with their network back in the day.

@Gravely said:

@QuantumCore said:

@Gravely said:

@QuantumCore said:

Joking!!!

It's very reasonable :smile: On the rare occasion an attack happens it is usually only the receiving machine affected. Rest of the network is fine. I don't have the exact number, however. If you're interested you can shoot me a PM and I can find out more.

Hahahaha I know that was my main concern with their network back in the day.

Nothing but nice things to say about RansomIT. Grade A service.

Thanked by 2Gravely tech2_AU
  • @QuantumCore said: Can't win them all I suppose. This is how the latest PayPal gateway module works.

We've finally made a list at least!

If you doesn't cares about your business that your way. There a many other sellers who mind and follow up.

Thanked by 1QuantumCore
    edited August 2021

@jenkki said:

@QuantumCore said: Can't win them all I suppose. This is how the latest PayPal gateway module works.

We've finally made a list at least!

If you doesn't cares about your business that your way. There a many other sellers who mind and follow up.

Hi Jenkki,

Unfortunately the module we use doesn't support the method you're after -- sorry. The best I can suggest is to cancel the subscription immediately after payment.

Cheers.

• @QuantumCore said: Unfortunately the module we use doesn't support the method you're after -- sorry. The best I can suggest is to cancel the subscription immediately after payment.

Looks like you even didn't recognize what I talking about.

These new big PayPal buttons you use a fake Checkout allow only Credit Card payments linked to PayPal. This button doesn't allow payment from balance on PayPal. Many peoples have income on PayPal balance. You just cut off your sales for these people.

If you and your supported folks doent care about your sales that OK. Skip this.

• @jenkki said:

@QuantumCore said: Unfortunately the module we use doesn't support the method you're after -- sorry. The best I can suggest is to cancel the subscription immediately after payment.

These new big PayPal buttons you use a fake Checkout allow only Credit Card payments linked to PayPal. This button doesn't allow payment from balance on PayPal. Many peoples have income on PayPal balance. You just cut off your sales for these people.

Dude it sounds like you just don't know how to PayPal lol

@jenkki said:

@QuantumCore said: Unfortunately the module we use doesn't support the method you're after -- sorry. The best I can suggest is to cancel the subscription immediately after payment.

Yea, this is because it is a subscription. You select the payment method you want to use to pay for the subscription each month (credit card, bank transfer, etc). However, it will first use any available PayPal balance.

Unless you're underage or have something odd going on with your PayPal, I see no reason for this to be an issue.

• @QuantumCore said: Unless you're underage or have something odd going on with your PayPal, I see no reason for this to be an issue.

Look, do not play this shit for idiots. Anyone face this well known problem. There NO selection Credit Card or balance. Only Credit Card allowed. Old PayPal dual buttons allows both ways for your selection

I did not talking about myself, that a whole situation. I can skip your product and went to the next door. You just support that shit PayPal create for take out money from bank cards instead balance and charge for forgotten subscriptions.

• @dahartigan said: Dude it sounds like you just don't know how to PayPal

I use PayPal Payments 10 years. And have fully verified account. If you stupid supporter just for fun better to shut off. :smiley:

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    edited August 2021

Looks like it is someone with his second chance, I see.

@jenkki said:

@QuantumCore said: Unless you're underage or have something odd going on with your PayPal, I see no reason for this to be an issue.

Look, do not play this shit for idiots. Anyone face this well known problem. There NO selection Credit Card or balance. Only Credit Card allowed. Old PayPal dual buttons allows both ways for your selection

I did not talking about myself, that a whole situation. I can skip your product and went to the next door. You just support that shit PayPal create for take out money from bank cards instead balance and charge for forgotten subscriptions.

No worries. I can understand how the new subscription payment style could cause frustrations. Sorry we weren’t a good fit for you this time.

Cheers

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • +1
    Uptime 180 days since I got one.

• hkbbdxhkbbdx Member
    edited August 2021

This disgusting company likes to use discounts to attract new customers, and then change the plan midway. After you recharge it is the starting point for being deceived, please stay away from it, trust me

• @QuantumCore said:
    Hi all

Get a 20% reoccurring lifetime discount off our Ryzen VPS Range using code "QCRYZEN".

VPS start at $7 per month (before promotion):

1GB Memory
    15GB NVME Disk Space
    1TB Bandwidth
    1 Core 3.8GHz+

While stock lasts (very limited spots available!) :smile:

To see more information and plans go to https://quantumcore.com.au/ryzen-vps

Quantum Core is 100% Australian owned and operated and the team behind Quantum Core has over 20 years in experience in the Web Hosting industry.

Our servers have a 1GB link, clock speeds of 3.8GHz+ and is purely NVMe storage.

Quantum Core servers are located in Equinix Data Centres in Sydney.

Our ping/tracert IP is: 103.246.250.3
    Looking Glass: https://lg.quantumcore.com.au/

Also here is a 15% off reoccurring discount for everything else listed on our site (excluding domains/licenses): TZ67FE5WJI - code valid for 1 week.

Hello everyone, I give this company a bad review, and I will never enjoy any discounts from this company again. It is disgusting and disgusting.

• @FAT32 said: Looks like it is someone with his second chance, I see.

If you mean you ban me 6-th time for my truth can do that Really nothing to loose.
    I configure a issue but get only replies like a kids. You are underage, you never use PayPal etc. Shame.