Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can acquire NetCup account? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Can acquire NetCup account?

Comments

• @AXYZE said:
    @hkbbdx Maybe check this offer https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/173203/ryzen-5950x-kvm-vps-with-nvme-and-unmetered-1gbps-in-norway-up-to-50-off
    Their CPU is very fast (1400 single core in Geekbench) so it will be great for game server.

Cores 6 vCPU
    Ryzen 5950X 3.4GHz+
    Memory 16GB
    Storage 360GBNVMe SSD
    Bandwidth Fri bruk
    Port 1Gbit
    Price excl VAT NOK 720 mo =69.33EUR

too expensive

• @AXYZE said:

@Arkas said:
    Yeah, contabo heavily oversells but so does netcup...

@Arkas said:
    Yeah, contabo heavily oversells but so does netcup...

Wait what? You are talking about Netcup RS line? I get like 0.1% CPU steal maximum and I/O speed is 40x better than Contabo... sustained. And zero throttling of CPU. How you can even compare them?

:D :D Contabo, is it really that bad?

• AXYZEAXYZE Member
    edited August 2021

@hkbbdx said:

@AXYZE said:
    @hkbbdx Maybe check this offer https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/173203/ryzen-5950x-kvm-vps-with-nvme-and-unmetered-1gbps-in-norway-up-to-50-off
    Their CPU is very fast (1400 single core in Geekbench) so it will be great for game server.

Cores 6 vCPU
    Ryzen 5950X 3.4GHz+
    Memory 16GB
    Storage 360GBNVMe SSD
    Bandwidth Fri bruk
    Port 1Gbit

too expensive

Cores from 5950X are a lot better than AMD Epyc 2nd gen. These 6 cores will be faster than 10 cores from Contabo. If you are sure you need that much power then instead go with Hetzner AX41, best bang for buck... but are you sure you need it for one game server? And are you sure that CPU power is limiting factor at your current provider (Contabo), not the I/O limit?

My suggestion - check what is used most when lags happen.
    Write "top" in terminal and look at "wa" value. If its going more than 1 then disk is too slow.
    If you see that CPU usage is 90%+ then CPU is too slow.
    If you have less than 20% memory free then you need more ram.

• @AXYZE said:

@hkbbdx said:

@AXYZE said:

Cores 6 vCPU
    Ryzen 5950X 3.4GHz+
    Memory 16GB
    Storage 360GBNVMe SSD
    Bandwidth Fri bruk
    Port 1Gbit

too expensive

Cores from 5950X are a lot better than AMD Epyc 2nd gen. These 6 cores will be faster than 10 cores from Contabo. If you are sure you need that much power then instead go with Hetzner AX41, best bang for buck... but are you sure you need it for one game server? And are you sure that CPU power is limiting factor at your current provider (Contabo), not the I/O limit?

Write "top" in terminal and look at "wa" value. If its going more than 1 then disk is too slow.

Hetzner AX41, I’m waiting for an event free of setup fee, now the setup fee is 39 Euros

• @hkbbdx said:

@AXYZE said:

@hkbbdx said:

@AXYZE said:

Cores 6 vCPU
    Ryzen 5950X 3.4GHz+
    Memory 16GB
    Storage 360GBNVMe SSD
    Bandwidth Fri bruk
    Port 1Gbit

too expensive

Hetzner AX41, I’m waiting for an event free of setup fee, now the setup fee is 39 Euros

Setup should be free on black friday (26.11) so you need to wait a little bit. I don't think there will have promo faster, because there's big demand for these servers.

• Okay, I'm just waiting for this event, not in a hurry

• @hkbbdx said:
    Okay, I'm just waiting for this event, not in a hurry

And one thing more - with "top" command you can check "st". If its more than 5-10 then ask Contabo support to move your server because of too high CPU steal. Ideally it should be below 1, but with Contabo even below 5 is okay. 10 is maximum of what I would call usable/worth it. They have low prices, because they "oversell" and you cant expect 24/7 dedicated CPU resources so dont expect this number to be 0.0/0.1 all the time like with Netcup root servers.

Thanked by 1tototo
  • ericlsericls Member, Patron Provider

@hkbbdx said:

@ericls said:
    Have you tied giving them a call or sending emails?

After uploading the information, I sent a few emails to ask whether it meets the standards, and there has been no reply

Ah that’s disappointing. I had the same issue with OVH back in the days, then I just called them and got it resolved. Not sure if it helps but good luck!

• hkbbdxhkbbdx Member
    edited August 2021

Haha ~ I come registered Netcup

• @ericls said:

@hkbbdx said:

@ericls said:
    Have you tied giving them a call or sending emails?

After uploading the information, I sent a few emails to ask whether it meets the standards, and there has been no reply

Ah that’s disappointing. I had the same issue with OVH back in the days, then I just called them and got it resolved. Not sure if it helps but good luck!

Does Kimsufi have customer service? I bought a server 15 days ago, but I haven't given it to the server or refunded it. Contacted customer service countless times, without reply, I was desperate. ---- Is this the European quality service spirit?

• yeah, there are most likely cultural differences in terms of respect towards vendors and expectation management.
    your actions make you come across like a flaky impatient prick - which most likely raises a flag with all providers early in the process and they rather not want you as a customer.

best of luck though.

• LeviLevi Member

It is MJJ way to buy account and not to create your-self. There is tons of VPN providers with residential IP's.

• I started trying to re-register with NetCup this morning and uploaded various materials as required. After uploading the company's trade permit, there has been no reply for 6 hours.

• There is no place for me to lose my mind, just quietly waiting for the reply from the customer service (no curse),

• @hkbbdx said: I started trying to re-register with NetCup this morning and uploaded various materials as required. After uploading the company's trade permit, there has been no reply for 6 hours.

they check if the collection company can take your money for them, if so you will be approved

• I play ARK games and run Seafile to back up company files. I put them on Contabo for more than three years. Perhaps because the CPU was oversold, sometimes the game would shut down or freeze, so I bought the Netcup server.

Although I am from China, I am personally playing games and company file backup, and will not engage in illegal activities. Please help me to verify my account, thank you!

This is the email I sent to them, and there is nothing impolite about it.

• @SpeedTest said:

@hkbbdx said: I started trying to re-register with NetCup this morning and uploaded various materials as required. After uploading the company's trade permit, there has been no reply for 6 hours.

they check if the collection company can take your money for them, if so you will be approved

How long is the response time?
    Customer service in China generally takes a specific response within 5 minutes.

• @hkbbdx said: How long is the response time?

the Germans do not work during non-working hours, only their technical support service, apparently. And you have to consider time zones

• We are ready to respond to your support form queries seven days a week between the hours of 8 AM and 10 PM
    https://www.netcup.eu/kontakt/

6 hours ago = 6 AM (German Time)

• Ok i keep waiting, thank you

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@SpeedTest said: the Germans do not work during non-working hours,

I sometimes wonder If they work during working hours...

• adlyadly Veteran

@hkbbdx said:
    How long is the response time?
    Customer service in China generally takes a specific response within 5 minutes.

@Falzo made a good point above that may be worth considering. There are cultural considerations, but coming across as a high-maintenance customer from the start isn’t going to make the provider want you as a customer.

Companies are free to choose who they serve just as you are free to choose which company to deal with, and I know I wouldn’t want to take on a high-maintenance customer for a low revenue product.

Thanked by 2Falzo bulbasaur
  • @hkbbdx said: Customer service in China generally takes a specific response within 5 minutes.

you should buy your service in China then. obviously this has a very high priority for you. why would you want to go with a company that does not qualify to your standards in that regard?

by the way... there is NO one from netcup reading or writing in this forum. not one here to help you with your hopes and demands.

Thanked by 1bdl
  • @Falzo said:

@hkbbdx said: Customer service in China generally takes a specific response within 5 minutes.

you should buy your service in China then. obviously this has a very high priority for you. why would you want to go with a company that does not qualify to your standards in that regard?

by the way... there is NO one from netcup reading or writing in this forum. not one here to help you with your hopes and demands.

Efficiency is life and time is money. I don't think I am so great. I am just an ordinary user. I just hope to speed up the progress. This is the normal idea of ​​ordinary people.

If you don’t like my topic, please leave, thank you

• @hkbbdx said: I just hope to speed up the progress

by posting in a forum where there is no representative of that provider? how you expect that to be of help?

@hkbbdx said: If you don’t like my topic, please leave, thank you

see, that sums it up quite good. it's about attitude and respect - which goes both ways.

of course I am not going to leave this topic, why would I? it's a public forum and now I am even more inclined to comment on your topics. I rather do like your topic, as it gives me the chance to reply and post walls of text or even add fuel to some fire if I would want to.

if you opened all your topics just to get only confirmation and acknowledgement from other people you might have come to the wrong place and be in for a surprise. if you haven't figured that by now it's even worse...

but without any offense this is what I was trying to suggest to you anyway: challenge your mindset.
    globally people might think and feel different about a lot of things. don't run around and expect everyone to be like in your local neighbourhood.

it doesn't work that way - welcome to reality.

for netcup and providers not answering within 5 minutes: I understand that if being used to something like that this might feel like rejection and that leads to being butthurt offended already. truth is, standards and expectations might differ a lot across countries and regions - hence my question why you wouldn't get what you want more regional.

does the name codydoby sound familiar by any chance? /s

• @Falzo said:

@hkbbdx said: I just hope to speed up the progress

by posting in a forum where there is no representative of that provider? how you expect that to be of help?

@hkbbdx said: If you don’t like my topic, please leave, thank you

see, that sums it up quite good. it's about attitude and respect - which goes both ways.

of course I am not going to leave this topic, why would I? it's a public forum and now I am even more inclined to comment on your topics. I rather do like your topic, as it gives me the chance to reply and post walls of text or even add fuel to some fire if I would want to.

if you opened all your topics just to get only confirmation and acknowledgement from other people you might have come to the wrong place and be in for a surprise. if you haven't figured that by now it's even worse...

but without any offense this is what I was trying to suggest to you anyway: challenge your mindset.
    globally people might think and feel different about a lot of things. don't run around and expect everyone to be like in your local neighbourhood.

it doesn't work that way - welcome to reality.

for netcup and providers not answering within 5 minutes: I understand that if being used to something like that this might feel like rejection and that leads to being butthurt offended already. truth is, standards and expectations might differ a lot across countries and regions - hence my question why you wouldn't get what you want more regional.

does the name codydoby sound familiar by any chance? /s

Good luck, my dear friend

Netcup still did not reply to me, now there will be no new progress until next Monday, sad

• Please forgive me for chatting with you using Google Translate, I don’t understand English, and language barriers will cause a lot of misunderstandings. Please forgive me for my sensitivity.

• debaserdebaser Member
    edited August 2021

@hkbbdx said:

@AXYZE said:

Cores 6 vCPU
    Ryzen 5950X 3.4GHz+
    Memory 16GB
    Storage 360GBNVMe SSD
    Bandwidth Fri bruk
    Port 1Gbit

too expensive

Please see https://fastgood.cheap/

Thanked by 1adly
  • @debaser said:

@hkbbdx said:

@AXYZE said:

Cores 6 vCPU
    Ryzen 5950X 3.4GHz+
    Memory 16GB
    Storage 360GBNVMe SSD
    Bandwidth Fri bruk
    Port 1Gbit

too expensive

https://www.hetzner.com/sb

• @hkbbdx said:

@debaser said:

@hkbbdx said:

@AXYZE said:

Cores 6 vCPU
    Ryzen 5950X 3.4GHz+
    Memory 16GB
    Storage 360GBNVMe SSD
    Bandwidth Fri bruk
    Port 1Gbit

too expensive

https://www.hetzner.com/sb

So why not go to Hetzner?

Thanked by 1adly