Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Affordable Logo Design Service
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Affordable Logo Design Service

RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran
edited August 2021 in Offers

Hello guys,

This offer is a bit different than what I usually post. This offer is NOT related to drServer.net/VikingLayer.com.

I have agreed to post it on behalf of a friend to help her fund her studies.
I have asked for permission in a ticket and it was approved by a LowEndTalk administrator.

My friend has a high-school degree in Graphics Design and is currently enrolled in a Psychology course. She has experience making logos for people for a few months.

The Logo Design Offer Includes:
Modern, Unique and Custom Design for your business
Reasonable Revisions Amount - negotiate that directly
Cheap Pricing
Quick Turn-Around Time

I am making a personal website to showcase the portfolio, but it's still a WiP, so for now contact can be made either through me or I can PM contact info if you are interested. When the website is ready, I will post it in this thread.

To claim the offer, send me a PM with the following information and I will forward it or provide contact details(depending on your wish):

Description of your business:
Name:
Desired Colors:
Website if you have any:
If you have any idea, how it should look like send a mockup:
If no, describe how would you want it to look like:

Payment method and way of payment is negotiable directly.

Thanks for your attention and have a good day!

Thanked by 1aglodek

Comments

• jugganutsjugganuts Member
    edited August 2021

Posting an offer for someone else that is processing money... Seems like that's against rules. Maybe they should introduce themselves first... Anyway wish you artistic friend the best.

• Does she only make logos or does she also make access maps/maps of a given area presented in a friendly graphic form (like maps of a shopping center, with parking spots) or banners?

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

fiverr

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

@jugganuts said:
    Posting an offer for someone else that is processing money... Seems like that's against rules. Maybe they should introduce themselves first... Anyway wish you artistic friend the best.

Contact will be made directly with her. Prospective customers will definitely know who they are dealing with. I have forwarded the feedback though.

@Hotmarer said:
    Does she only make logos or does she also make access maps/maps of a given area presented in a friendly graphic form (like maps of a shopping center, with parking spots) or banners?

She can do logos/banners. In regards to the maps, what exactly do you mean? Embeds on websites?

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@Radi said: I am making a personal website to showcase the portfolio, but it's still a WiP

This is really critical because without it no one knows the quality of her work. It shouldn't take more than an afternoon to throw up a gallery site with examples of her work.

If she doesn't have a portfolio she should make 10-15 logos for fictitious companies as examples.

• behance
    fiverr
    99designs

• frogfrog Barred

I would like to see some of her previous logo designs. It doesn't have to be a finished website.

• @Radi said: She can do logos/banners. In regards to the maps, what exactly do you mean? Embeds on websites?

Something like that: https://www.yeovilhospital.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/ydh-exterior-landscape-A4-Mar2017-2.jpg

• Hey, I am the friend this thread is about. Feel free to message me with questions and to see my previous work.

• @Hotmarer said:

@Radi said: She can do logos/banners. In regards to the maps, what exactly do you mean? Embeds on websites?

Something like that: https://www.yeovilhospital.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/ydh-exterior-landscape-A4-Mar2017-2.jpg

I can't make those graphics, sorry.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@kasidy_blaiz said:
    Hey, I am the friend this thread is about. Feel free to message me with questions and to see my previous work.

Welcome.

You should just drop some of your previous work here.

• Congratulations LET on managing to get our 3rd female user!!

Thanked by 1AndrewL64
  • skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2021

@NobodyInteresting said:
    Congratulations LET on managing to get our 3rd female user!!

Ain't it 4th? as I remember hetzner is run by 2 females, plus some other host that I forgot lol, isn't it?

• @skorupion said:

@NobodyInteresting said:

Ain't it 4th? as I remember hetzner is run by 2 females, plus some other host that I forgot lol, isn't it?

Karen with Fransisco

• DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider

@jugganuts said:

@skorupion said:

@NobodyInteresting said:

Karen with Fransisco

/rant on
    Why does it matter if they are female? People are people.
    /rant off

@Radi Do you have any examples that you can post on here.
    Posting a website does help but throwing together an example of your work or creating a neat quick logo for say LowEndTalk to show your abilities will help you out quite a bit.

Thanked by 1Hetzner_OL
  • @jugganuts said:

@skorupion said:

@NobodyInteresting said:

Karen with Fransisco

Karen IS Francisco. It's an alias he created to blame things on. Oldest trick in the book too.

• @kasidy_blaiz said:
    Hey, I am the friend this thread is about. Feel free to message me with questions and to see my previous work.

Welcome.

I would suggest you create some online portfolio and display some of your work. Behance is a good place to show of your work, it can any other place aswel.

I would also suggest you to create a fiverr account, you are more likely to find a client there.

• verovero Member, Host Rep

@kasidy_blaiz please refer to this new edition of No.1 sales psychology tutorial Should perfectly work with any industry, which involves retail trade.

• I'd also like to see some pricing and previous work. I'd like to order "in bulk", cover all of my (to be) projects with app/website icons and such.

edited August 2021

Hello guys,

We made this website today. It is not much right now, but should serve as a start. She will be adding more items to the portfolio, when she gets some time. https://stoichkova.xyz

Thanked by 1SinV
  • armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

@Radi said:
    Hello guys,

We made this website today. It is not much right now, but should serve as a start. She will be adding more items to the portfolio, when she gets some time. https://stoichkova.xyz

Your friend should spend more time on the demo logos. Quality of her past work sets the price of the designer before even giving a quote to a client, with those demos i am afraid she is not getting any good money for her work.

So she can even send a good quote to someone and they will not hesitate due to her amazing ‘past work’.

• Armand
  • @Radi said:
    Hello guys,

It might be because of her psychology course but logos don't need to be this complex (hint: shadows, old graphics, generic logo + name, overly done). She should practice with modern logos and concepts first.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited August 2021

@kasidy_blaiz @Radi Please don't take the following as a reason to stop what you are doing or get de-motivated by it: First of all, it is awesome that you are trying to turn something you geniunely enjoy doing into a thing that earns you money. That's great! I, too, run a small bussiness for Web Design and other IT-related services. The thing is, competition is fierce in this area and while it is again awesome that you are trying to offer "original" works, please realize you are competing against millions of stock photos/graphics, SaaS services like Canva/Envato, 5$ Fiverr sellers and lots more competitors (and many people will compare you to them). The girlfriend and another good female co-worker of mine both love graphic design. I'd say they are both quite talented and full of potential, but while the girlfriend is drawing since she was young and my co-worker is studying Design, what they lack is "real world knowledge". They did not know Fiverr existed. They were surprised and kind of demotivated at first when I showed them I can create hundreds of professionally looking logos in a couple minutes using Placeit and similar services. What I did tell them then, however, and I am telling you the same, is to not be intimidated by these circumstances. Be aware what you are up against. Remember that you don't need to beat stock plattforms and tools. Instead aim for offering something they can't (individualized work), and/or use these platforms to your advantage. Leverage their resources and combine it with your design knowledge from studies. Get inspiration or a quick draft. Seek local clients and approach small-medium sized businesses. This is what got me going in Web Design. My Fiverr account is inactive since long. When there are already hundreds five star rated logo designers at 5$/logo with tons of reviews that's a market I don't necessarily want to compete in. Fast-forward to today, both, the girlfriend and my co-worker found a way to take this input and move forward. The girlfriend is working towards her Etsy store for hand crafted/drawn art, while the co-worker specialized in custom logos and wants to create graphics they can then sell to stock platforms to get a passive income. If you can't beat it, eat it!

Hope this wasn't too long. All the best! ;)

Thanks @Ympker. Thats how every big business started - locally. Me and @kasidy_blaiz appreciate your feedback and everyone else's.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @Radi said:
    Thanks @Ympker. Thats how every big business started - locally. Me and @kasidy_blaiz appreciate your feedback and everyone else's.

Yes more logo dedication before going to be pro . May be she should inspire in more modern logos and train. Good luck and keep the spirit .

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • PM sent! Very convenient timing for this post, hope we can do some work together :-)

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • TimboJonesTimboJones Member
    edited August 2021

@Radi said:
    Hello guys,

On mobile, the page loads (slowly) but doesn't scroll and show any logos.

Edit: PEBKAC, that was just the home page and needed to click through to portfolio.

• TimboJonesTimboJones Member
    edited August 2021

My friend has a high-school degree in Graphics Design

This isn't a thing in Canada/US. raised eyebrow

(Best case, a certificate of something, but not a diploma or degree in a specialty).

• Build a Behance profile also. Even though I wasn't a designer, this portfolio landed me 1000USD + projects.

https://www.behance.net/sdglhm

• @TimboJones said: diploma

Isn't a Diploma is basically a Certificate course?