Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a server to transfer 100 TB per month
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a server to transfer 100 TB per month

TASnukiTASnuki Member
edited August 2021 in Requests

I am looking for a cheap provider with a dedicated 1 GBit port and unlimited traffic, ~120 GB HDD Space and 4 GB Ram.
I need to transfer my files from Google Drive to another cloud service provider, nothing else.
Was looking around and the cheapest one was Hetzner at 26.89€.
Is there anyone that can beat Hetzners prices?
Sounds a bit ridiculous, but that's what I need right now for 1-3 months ^^

Thanks!

Comments

• Ovhcloud vps as advertised should be unmetered at 1Gbps in Europe/canada

• I have a dedicated server 8c16G 1T HDD 100TB@1G from psychz if you like. Location LA US.

• Fod that much bandwidth you can use NetCup

• I compared all 3 and it looks like NetCup is the winner, thank you chocolateshirt!

Thanked by 1chocolateshirt
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy
    edited August 2021

LiteServer.

EDIT: 100TB? Ok maybe not :joy:

• Checking with @Francisco about the 100TB would be important, but their services are top notch:

8GB DDR4 RAM
    2 CPU Core @ 3.9Ghz+
    160GB NVME Storage
    1 IPv4 + /48 IPv6
    1000Mbit Unmetered BW
    30$

Other suggestions would be @Ikoula that is currently running a 30% off on their dedicated servers.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Should the budget increase, Clouvider has direct peering with Google and often crazy deals on smaller servers in London.

https://www.clouvider.com/dedicated-servers-sale/

• Go with NetCup. Here's 5 euro coupon for new customers: 36nc16281461202
    You can redeem it here https://www.netcup.de/bestellen/gutschein_einloesen.php

• AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider

We can arrange something at our Poland location fitting your budget, if interested please PM.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

@TASnuki Hello, we could offer you this at 20e/monthly , but unfortunately only with a dedicated 100 Mbps bandwidth.

Regards ,
    Calin

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@Calin said:
    TASnuki Hello, we could offer you this at 20e/monthly , but unfortunately only with a dedicated 100 Mbps bandwidth.

Regards ,
    Calin

You do realise 100Mbps can only offer 33TB per month right?

Thanked by 1adly
  • CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

@FAT32 I mean if he wants to transfer for several months , I mean if he wants to transfer for several months

• jmgcaguiclajmgcaguicla Member
    edited August 2021

@Calin said:
    @FAT32 I mean if he wants to transfer for several months , I mean if he wants to transfer for several months

Jesus fucking christ, you need some reading classes. The title literally says "100TB per month".

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • TeoMTeoM Member

@TASnuki one little question from Google Drive to which cloud provider ?

• Good luck with using netcup for this much transfer. The server will be crippled before you can transfer this much amount. Those are shared servers. Only CPU is dedicated for root servers. Hetzner is your best bet.

• @xetsys said:
    Only CPU is dedicated for root servers. Hetzner is your best bet.

Yeah, your connection will easy be limited to 200 mbps, so Netcup is not a good idea for this.