Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

FreeScout / Helpdesk Software
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

FreeScout / Helpdesk Software

adlyadly Veteran
edited August 2021 in General

I'm curious what providers are running these days, and if FreeScout why they're paying for modules - personally, I think they are taking the piss making modules for basic requirements. That said, maybe I'm wrong. I'm tempted to fork with the modules included - anyone interested?

Beside this, if a prem provider is looking for something custom - billing/support/etc. - I'm available at no cost - call it portfolio building.

Comments

• Some use Zendesk with their API's so everything is unified at the customer end. Low end will be running WHMCS.

@adly said: Beside this, if a prem provider is looking for something custom - billing/support/etc

I've been hired by a provider here to build something similar and it is still running internally and will probably make it out to the public facing world. Building something for one client is easy because they usually have a set workflow for everything. But building every-joe product is harder. Let me know if you need any pointers with building this. (Cannot share specific details but can lend you a hand)

Thanked by 1adly