Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheapest Dedi for Cpanel OR Cpanel reseller
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheapest Dedi for Cpanel OR Cpanel reseller

Hello,
I'm searching a cheap node for cpanel.
Or a cheap cpanel reseller.
My budget for reseller: $5
My budget for dedi: around $10

Just suggest me a cheap provider,
Is the 8Eur digicube box enough for cpanel?

Comments

• zhuanyizhuanyi Member
    edited November 2013

said: My budget for reseller: $5 My budget for dedi: around $10

Just suggest me a cheap provider, Is the 8Eur digicube box enough for cpanel?

WHAT???

• Where do you find the $10 dedi with cPanel?

I'm interested.

• What about Delimiter - $10/month

Depending on how many customers you want to host it may work, if you run something like Litespeed webserver on it you'll probably get a pile more. Then when you outgrow it order a larger system and ask them to repoint the ISCSI disk to your new server. It saves having to reinstall everything and downtime should be minutes whilst the disk is detached and reattached.

~ Mark

[Disclosure: I work for Delimiter's parent company]

• CloudconeCloudcone Member, Patron Provider

cPanel licences for dedicated servers are higher than normal. If you want to have your own server kinda thing go for a VPS with cPanel :)

• Or buy a dedicated server and put a single VPS on it ;)

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

cPanel Dedicated Licence alone is $30/month

• I maybe wrong, but it sounds like the OP is asking for either a cpanel reseller @ 5/mo or a dedicated server at @ $10/mo

I don't think he is requesting a dedicated server that includes cpanel at the price he mentioned.

unfortunately I don't think you can a decent dedi @ $10/mo maybe you can get a VPS @ $10/mo, I'm sure the VPS will perform much better than a $10/mo dedi.

• unfortunately I don't think you can a decent dedi @ $10/mo maybe you can get a VPS @ $10/mo, I'm sure the VPS will perform much better than a $10/mo dedi.

Thats not true, vps cpu is oversold most of the time.
    Already have a few vps at chicagovps. Their cpu is bloody bad.
    Their IO / connection is great through.

• @m0dg0d said:

That's because it's CVPS. Have you tried alternative hosts?

Thanked by 1earl
  • earlearl Member
    edited November 2013

@m0dg0d said:

Just because you have a bad experience with one provider does not mean all providers are the same.. as with anything you need to do your research!