Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

#Worldstream is now in Frankfurt
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

#Worldstream is now in Frankfurt

DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

I know BexusNytes is with WS in NL but which other Provider here will make their appearance there with WS in Frankfurt? :)

Comments

• Only expensive server configurations available in Frankfurt (Interxion DC) yet. Starting at around $500/M but 25GBit/s guaranteed sounds nice.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@webcraft said:
    Only expensive server configurations available in Frankfurt (Interxion DC) yet. Starting at around $500/M but 25GBit/s guaranteed sounds nice.

Yeah it's still new.

There should be more options later.

• LeviLevi Member

Ain't they shady AF? I mean hosting botnets, spammers etc. Or I confuse them with something else...

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@LTniger said:
    Ain't they shady AF? I mean hosting botnets, spammers etc. Or I confuse them with something else...

I'm not sure mate.

Personally, they were fine when I had a dedi with them, but this was back in '09-12.

Dirk who was a staff (seems to be the Co-Founder) was also very helpful.

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

@LTniger said:

They do not allow spamming.

They only give you 15 minutes to respond the notice. Once you failed they will block the IP permanently unless you are their reseller and assure them that you will terminate the client immediately.