Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

looking for Windows VDS in West coast US and APAC
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

looking for Windows VDS in West coast US and APAC

sorry for another post about this. i have bought some linux servers from last post's recommendations.
I'm now looking for same spec of windows server. 4 cpu, 6-8 GB ram. Disk and network doesn't matter.

as for windows license: im not requiring free license, i will bring my own license, if you can provide it in system install list as "windows system available" that will be good.

budget 15-20 USD
xD

Again forgive my second post.

Comments

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

You could go with Contabo again in Seattle. If you add on windows on the VPS S plan, you would still be slightly under your budget, and it has the perk of being licensed.

if youre willing to do iso install, @key900 has some E5s in LA
    https://my.letbox.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=70
    you can configure it to your liking when it comes to RAM etc, but i think this is pretty decent for windows and it follows your requested specs:
    4 CPU
    8GB RAM
    50GB nvme
    200GB block storage (free)
    10TB bw @ 1gbps port

There is also this plan from dedipath for 20 dollars month with code memorialday502021
    https://portal.dedipath.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=68
    it only seems to have windows 2012 however, but if you ask support they can probably provide newer versions

A provider that has mixed reviews is cheapwindowsvps
    If you are willing to take a chance on them, they have 4 cores, 16gb ram for $16 monthly with code BESTCHEAP

There are obviously more, so see if anyone else has any recommendations. These are just providers I have personally used in the past

• SmartHostSmartHost Patron Provider, Veteran

This should meet your needs:

KVM NVME SSD Budget VPS - FLASH SALE!
    40GB NVME SSD Disk Space
    8GB RAM
    2TB Bandwidth
    4 vCPU Threads
    1 IPv4 Address ($1/Per Additional IPV4)
    1 IPv6 Address* (Free Additonal IPv6 upon request, up to /64)
    SolusVM Control Panel
    Fully Customizable Resources
    CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian, Mint, Alma, Fedora, & more...or ISO install.
    ORDER NOW - Starting at $6.95/monthly

SERVICE LOCATIONS: Los Angeles CA, Las Vegas NV, Dallas TX, Jacksonville FL, Herndon VA, Denver CO, Piscataway NJ, Buffalo NY, Boston MA, Seattle WA, Chicago IL, Wolverhampton UK, Amsterdam NL, Kansas City MO, Portland OR, Detroit MI, & Salt Lake City UT. - DATA CENTER DETAILS

Coming Soon: Phoenix AZ, San Jose CA, and Atlanta GA.

• @bruh21 appreciate your help sincerely.:)

@SmartHost does it come with a windows option in system install list?

• SmartHostSmartHost Patron Provider, Veteran

@jasonmighty said:
    @SmartHost does it come with a windows option in system install list?

Yep...Windows ISOs are available for self-install.
    Wouldn't have responded to the thread otherwise...since it was a requirement... ;-)

~ SMARTHOST

• nickyzainickyzai Member, Host Rep

Hi there, I do provide Windows hosting on dedicated NUC. Check out my sig and do let me know if the offer suit you. ;)

• jasonmightyjasonmighty Member
    edited August 2021

@SmartHost definately thanks for your reply. i may go for one to test first then i will purchase more after

@nickyzai can you do auto system installation instead of IPMI? i mean for windows.
    xD

• nickyzainickyzai Member, Host Rep

@jasonmighty said:
    @nickyzai can you do auto system installation instead of IPMI? i mean for windows.
    xD

Sorry bro all is done manually via console. You can install on your own if wanted to. But if you want to have ease of repeating reinstallation then too bad we can't do that for you. =(

• @nickyzai said:

@jasonmighty said:
    xD

Sorry bro all is done manually via console. You can install on your own if wanted to. But if you want to have ease of repeating reinstallation then too bad we can't do that for you. =(

Ok, thanks for your reply though.:)

• jasonmightyjasonmighty Member
    edited August 2021

i took a look actually i have instances running at ms365. but seems they offer only web page access to vm. and html speed is kinda slow. so i assume it is not a good choice.
    Thanks for the mentioning though. :)