Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hostbrew Down?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hostbrew Down?

Anyone else having issues with Hostbrew the last few days? Seems like their website and provided VPS's are not responding now.

Comments

• Who the fck is that?

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

There's already a thread about this.

Deadpool imminent?

Who knows.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@chocolateshirt said:
    Who the fck is that?

@HostBrew

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

@DP said:

Deadpool imminent?

Who knows.

Both of them joined today and opened same thread.

SEO maybe

• Yeah, similar to my comments on previous thread, this is a marketing strategy..

• HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider

I read this as Homebrew... I was like wait wtf Homebrew is deadpooling???

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • nvmenvme Member

@Hassan said:
    I read this as Homebrew... I was like wait wtf Homebrew is deadpooling???

Homebrew is open-source fortunately :#

Thanked by 1Hassan
  • WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@ViridWeb said:

@DP said:

Deadpool imminent?

Who knows.

Both of them joined today and opened same thread.

SEO maybe

Possible new way to advertise services, so user report the downtime and later will be very positive review, example: “I had downtime for 1 minute and hostbrew issued credit for next 100 years of service” 😂

• I didn't join today. Anyway, perhaps the other guy is here because his services (like mine) disappeared.

• @loddington said:
    I didn't join today. Anyway, perhaps the other guy is here because his services (like mine) disappeared.

Defiantly disappeared. Been using them for 5-6 years with awesome support and uptime...right up till they went offline and are not responding to anything. I'm in a better position to self host now but email and only so much upload bandwidth is still the main issue, and did loose some data to that that I would like to get back...but guessing that its gone.