Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Payment Processor
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Payment Processor

JasonhyperhostJasonhyperhost Member, Patron Provider

Hey Guys

what payment processors does everyone use and find better for there Business ,
myself i like the below

WorldPay for Card & Direct Debit Transaction
GoCardless - Direct Debit (Have some picky people)
Paypal - Paypal Balance & Paypal Credit
Bitpay - Crypto currency

what do you guys use & why

Comments

• PixelsPixels Member
    edited July 2021

Not a provider myself but I would recommend (and use) Stripe as I dislike PayPal policies. Lower fees.

• JasonhyperhostJasonhyperhost Member, Patron Provider

@Pixels said:
    Not a provider myself but I would recommend (and use) Stripe as I dislike PayPal policies. Lower fees.

Yes thats true Paypal does have higher rates normally, but with there new Ecommerce Platform payments, Paypal are offering 1.2% plus 30p per transaction which is a Exclusive for WHMCS Merchants . Win Win!

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

@Jasonhyperhost said:

@Pixels said:

Yes thats true Paypal does have higher rates normally, but with there new Ecommerce Platform payments, Paypal are offering 1.2% plus 30p per transaction which is a Exclusive for WHMCS Merchants . Win Win!

Anyone has more information about this?

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

Where can get more information regarding 1.2%+3cents per transaction :open_mouth:

• MarcoooMarcooo Member, Host Rep

We use Mollie

• I think that worth to use that processor which your clients prefer. That is the best way as for me while you are deciding on the ones to add.
    For example, if your clients are asking about Payoneer as payment option - that worth to give that a thought and probably get that option.

• Stripe, Paypal & Square.

• tjntjn Member

Stripe, Paypal, GoCardless

@RIYAD said:
    Where can get more information regarding 1.2%+3cents per transaction :open_mouth:

@AlexBarakov said:

@Jasonhyperhost said:

@Pixels said:

Hi @RIYAD & > @AlexBarakov said:

@Jasonhyperhost said:

@Pixels said:

@AlexBarakov , i was informed by email from Paypal Business Development ,

if you phone into paypal and ask to speak to buisness development that can advise,

there is a application form you must submit before you are authorised for these lower fees, took me a few days

this Lower Rate is only valid for WHMCS Merchants .

Thanked by 1RIYAD
  • WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran
    edited July 2021

Stripe, Square, some loyal customers still using PayPal (not available for new customers as slowly moving from trash payment provider) and crypto.

Regarding offer PayPal 1.2% fee it’s old news and I don’t think is available to anyone.

@WebProject said:
    Stripe, Square, some loyal customers still using PayPal (not available for new customers as slowly moving from trash payment provider) and crypto.

Regarding offer PayPal 1.2% fee it’s old news and I don’t think is available to anyone.

our transactions are at the rate of 1.2% + processing fee

they are still offering