Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


ApeWeb Norway Offer. KVM, SSD/NVME, Unmetered Bandwidth. From 1.80USD.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

ApeWeb Norway Offer. KVM, SSD/NVME, Unmetered Bandwidth. From 1.80USD.

ApeWebApeWeb Member, Provider
edited July 27 in Offers

Hi, This is our first proper offer thread on LET so to kick off we have some good deals on offer.
All offers are paid monthly.

LET Jul21 Norway VM1

KVM
512MB Ram
2 Cores @ Norway 2.9 GHz
10GB NVME storage or SSD storage
1x ipv4
ipv6 /64
Unmetered Bandwidth at gigabit
https://cms.apeweb.uk/cart.php?a=add&pid=57

1.80$

LET Jul21 Norway VM2

KVM
1024MB Ram
2 Cores @ 2.9 GHz
20GB NVME storage or SSD storage
1x ipv4
ipv6 /64
Unmetered Bandwidth at gigabit
https://cms.apeweb.uk/cart.php?a=add&pid=58

3.10$

LET Jul21 Norway VM3

KVM
2GB Ram
2 Cores @ 2.9 GHz
40GB NVME storage or SSD storage
1x ipv4
ipv6 /64
Unmetered Bandwidth at gigabit
https://cms.apeweb.uk/cart.php?a=add&pid=59

4.10$

LET Jul21 Norway VM4

KVM
4GB Ram
4 Cores @ 2.9 GHz
80GB NVME or SSD storage
1x ipv4
ipv6 /64
Unmetered Bandwidth at gigabit
https://cms.apeweb.uk/cart.php?a=add&pid=60

6.90$

All offers on store page --- https://cms.apeweb.uk/index.php?rp=/store/let-nor-july21-offers

USD prices are correct at time of posting but could fluctuate slightly as we charge in GBP.

Features:

noVNC access
virtualizor panel
KVM
NVME/SSD storage
Auto Setup
PayPal + CC Payment
Windows installation (manual)
BGP Session (please contact us prior to ordering if you want this)
Custom plans available on request.

Short terms of service:

No TOR exit nodes
No crypto mining
No spam mailing
No port scanning
No public proxies/VPN (for personal use is fine though)

Looking glass http://lg.no.apeweb.uk

Thanked by 2SeederKun default
«1345

Comments

  • bruh21bruh21 Member

    nice offer, keep it up

  • jahrincjahrinc Member

    What's the CPU boss?

  • ezethezeth Member, Provider

    Norway. Nice offering! Very nice location

  • No annual...

  • jenkkijenkki Member

    @ApeWeb said: ApeWeb

    Nice offer but still same shit with PayPal buttons. Please enable a classic ones

    Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • ApeWebApeWeb Member, Provider

    @jahrinc said:
    What's the CPU boss?

    Depends on node but all are running Intel Xeon.

  • ApeWebApeWeb Member, Provider

    @jugganuts said:
    No annual...

    If you wish to pay annually it is something we can do. Most customers prefer to pay monthly though.

  • jenkkijenkki Member

    Linked credit card only, no balance payments. WTF they do?

  • GEMTREE LIMITED
    Company number 06253549
    Nature of business (SIC)
    68320 - Management of real estate on a fee or contract basis

    Is this the company you're registered under?

  • ApeWebApeWeb Member, Provider

    @jenkki said:
    Linked credit card only, no balance payments. WTF they do?

    PayPal balance can attract fraud.

  • ApeWebApeWeb Member, Provider

    @malignify said:

    GEMTREE LIMITED
    Company number 06253549
    Nature of business (SIC)
    68320 - Management of real estate on a fee or contract basis

    Is this the company you're registered under?

    Yes. We are utilising an old company registration I setup in 2009-10. Our taxes are all in order.

  • jenkkijenkki Member
    edited July 28

    @ApeWeb said: PayPal balance can attract fraud.

    If your income going to PayPal balace why you need stuck with Credit Card? That nonsence.

    Credit Card allow unwanted and unautorized charges from your Credit Card if you cancel VPS they can still charge you. PayPal earn with this issue. For buyer that way completely unsafe and they victim for fraud

  • ApeWebApeWeb Member, Provider

    @jenkki said:

    @ApeWeb said: PayPal balance can attract fraud.

    If your income going to PayPal balace why you need stuck with Credit Card? That nonsence.

    Credit Card allow unwanted and unautorized charges from your Credit Card if you cancel VPS they can still charge you. PayPal earn with this issue. For buyer that way completely unsafe and victim for fraud

    It is not only payment fraud. People use PayPal balance accounts because they think it is anonymous and host phishing sites, spam mailing etc

  • coldcold Member

    why do u saz .no when its .it ?
    IP Location Italy Italy Roma Cinzia Tocci Trading As C1v Edizioni
    ASN Italy AS211144 AS_FARNELL, GB (registered Jun 18, 2021)

  • ApeWebApeWeb Member, Provider

    @cold said:
    why do u saz .no when its .it ?
    IP Location Italy Italy Roma Cinzia Tocci Trading As C1v Edizioni
    ASN Italy AS211144 AS_FARNELL, GB (registered Jun 18, 2021)

    It is Norway. The geoip database you are using is out of date. Run a trace to the server and you will see.

    Thanked by 1cold
  • DPDP Member, The Domain Guy

    @cold said:
    why do u saz .no when its .it ?
    IP Location Italy Italy Roma Cinzia Tocci Trading As C1v Edizioni
    ASN Italy AS211144 AS_FARNELL, GB (registered Jun 18, 2021)

    This is at Terrahost I believe.

  • jenkkijenkki Member

    @ApeWeb said: It is not only payment fraud. People use PayPal balance accounts because they think it is anonymous and host phishing sites, spam mailing etc

    If one bad guy strugging you that not mean thousand of others are bad guys also.

    We also dont know who are you? May be you collect money and going out of business after two weeks. No clear Whois represented.

  • jenkkijenkki Member

    @DP said: This is at Terrahost I believe.

    Yes with IP address allocated to Italy with billing in Pounds.

  • ApeWebApeWeb Member, Provider
    edited July 28

    @jenkki said:

    @ApeWeb said: It is not only payment fraud. People use PayPal balance accounts because they think it is anonymous and host phishing sites, spam mailing etc

    If one bad guy strugging you that not mean thousand of others are bad guys also.

    We also dont know who are you? May be you collect money and going out of business after two weeks. No clear Whois represented.

    If I went out of business in two weeks you would loose a whole 0.9usd. Surely charging monthly gives me an incentive not to go out of business to keep receiving your monthly payments?

    You can look up the company registration information. I don't really see what more help domain whois would be.

  • DPDP Member, The Domain Guy

    @jenkki said:

    @DP said: This is at Terrahost I believe.

    Yes with IP address allocated to Italy with billing in Pounds.

    I'm not defending the provider but there's nothing wrong with that.

    IP details being outdated is common as it takes time for the IPDBs to be updated.

    inetnum:        45.137.203.0 - 45.137.203.255
    netname:        AS211144-NORWAY
    descr:          AS211144-NORWAY
    org:            ORG-FA1146-RIPE
    remarks:        NOR-CUSTOMERS
    country:        NO
    language:       EN
    geoloc:         59.91141754579394 10.743342783389801
    admin-c:        JF7370-RIPE
    tech-c:         JF7370-RIPE
    abuse-c:        ACRO39932-RIPE
    status:         ASSIGNED PA
    mnt-by:         FARNELL-MNT
    mnt-by:         c1vhosting-mnt
    created:        2021-01-18T16:45:40Z
    last-modified:  2021-07-10T09:18:53Z
    source:         RIPE
    mnt-domains:    Farnell-Group-MNT
    

    Billing in GBP because the provider is a registered business in the UK.

  • jenkkijenkki Member

    @ApeWeb said: If I went out of business in two weeks you would loose a whole 0.9usd. Surely charging monthly gives me an insensitive not to go out of business to keep receiving your monthly payments?

    I can accept my loose. No problem. But that typical scenario of scammers. Make deep offers, collect quick money and going out of operation. isn't?

    If you company are Italy based why you sell as British with billing in Pounds. That strange at least. Avoid taxes?

  • ApeWebApeWeb Member, Provider
    edited July 28

    @jenkki said:

    @ApeWeb said: If I went out of business in two weeks you would loose a whole 0.9usd. Surely charging monthly gives me an insensitive not to go out of business to keep receiving your monthly payments?

    I can accept my loose. No problem. But that typical scenario of scammers. Make deep offers, collect quick money and going out of operation. isn't?

    If you company are Italy based why you sell as British with billing in Pounds. That strange at least. Avoid taxes?

    We are not in Italy we are in the UK. Thus most of our expenses are in GBP so it makes sense for us to bill in GBP to avoid conversion costs.

    I think you will find that they will go out of business after charging you more than 1.8usd.

    We also own our hardware so have a bit more skin in the game.

  • jenkkijenkki Member
    edited July 28

    @ApeWeb said: I think you will find that they will go out of business after charging you more than 1.8usd.

    Amount from each one not really matters. From10000 you can earn $18000 that a other mathematics you can learn.

  • JioJio Member

    server is correctly in norway, its just leased ips from italian company

  • codelockcodelock Member

    @jenkki said:

    @ApeWeb said: I think you will find that they will go out of business after charging you more than 1.8usd.

    Amount from each one not really matters. From10000 you can earn $18000 that a other mathematics you can learn.

    You sure 10000 people are going to buy that, I see this good approach by provider to build up trust you can always see what paying for 3 years in advance to @cociu lead to

  • RocksterRockster Member
    edited July 28

    My IPv4 address show in several databases Germany or Italy, and IPv6 in every database UK location.

    IPv4 is properly geolocated to .NO in RIPE database, but it seems like IPs aren't issued by local .NO LIR and some services which require strictly Norway IP may not work.
    IPv6 is still geolocated to UK even RIPE database.

    This may be good and affordable service if you need Norway location but not strictly Norway IP address.
    I hope I won't need to cancel "active paypal agreement" after every paypal payment. That's just annoying.

  • dfroedfroe Member, Provider

    @ApeWeb: Do you add VAT to EU customers (after Brexit)?

    This particular offer doesn't add any VAT in the cart while other products/offers (eg OGF) add VAT.
    Maybe you can verify and fix VAT calculation.

    Good offers, espacially with short payment period. Maybe you could add a quarterly option reduced by the payment processing fee.

  • @ApeWeb said:

    @jugganuts said:
    No annual...

    If you wish to pay annually it is something we can do. Most customers prefer to pay monthly though.

    I only buy offers in yearly chunks generally.

  • ApeWebApeWeb Member, Provider

    @dfroe said:
    @ApeWeb: Do you add VAT to EU customers (after Brexit)?

    This particular offer doesn't add any VAT in the cart while other products/offers (eg OGF) add VAT.
    Maybe you can verify and fix VAT calculation.

    Good offers, espacially with short payment period. Maybe you could add a quarterly option reduced by the payment processing fee.

    We decided to cover the vat in the price since it was causing confusion elsewhere.

    Thanked by 1dfroe
  • imgmoneyimgmoney Member

    @ApeWeb do the server issue got fixed, it is almost been more than 14 hours now.

Sign In or Register to comment.