Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for AMD Ryzen Dedicated Servers in North America
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for AMD Ryzen Dedicated Servers in North America

astroomastroom Member
edited July 2021 in Requests

Hi beautiful people!

I'm looking for dedicated servers with AMD Ryzen processors as they are a ( - if not the most) viable alternative for hosting multiple game servers that hog single-core power. CPUs such as Ryzen 3900 and 3900Xs, Ryzen 5950Xs etc are ideal, but depending on the RAM, lower-cored ones such as the 3600 could work as well.

The Storage amount doesn't matter.

I know I'm not going to be able to get Hetzner prices in North America, but I'm looking for suggestions :). So far the providers I've seen that do them are Reliablesite and RackNerd.

Thank you!

Comments

• GanonkGanonk Member

@astroom are you brother of @angstrom ?

Thanked by 2astroom angstrom
  • @astroom said:
    Hi beautiful people!

I'm looking for dedicated servers with AMD Ryzen processors as they are a ( - if not the most) viable alternative for hosting multiple game servers that hog single-core power. CPUs such as Ryzen 3900 and 3900Xs, Ryzen 5950Xs etc are ideal, but depending on the RAM, lower-cored ones such as the 3600 could work as well.

I know I'm not going to be able to get Hetzner prices in North America, but I'm looking for suggestions :). So far the providers I've seen that do them are Reliablesite and RackNerd.

Thank you!

Wanna go halfsies on a reliablesite dedi? We can either do a 5600x or a 5950x

• @Ganonk said:
    @astroom are you brother of @angstrom ?

I'm not unfortunately :D. Don't know who that is.

• @stephfd21 said:

@astroom said:
    Hi beautiful people!

Thank you!

It depends on what you are going to use it for. I reckon if we share the cores 50/50 it won't be enough for what I need

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

1700x for $69 monthly 32gb ram
    https://www.nocix.net/cart/?id=309

• @DataWagon has some ryzens

• DataWagonDataWagon Member, Patron Provider

@Brend4n said:
    @DataWagon has some ryzens

Thanks for the mention!

Shoot us an email to [email protected] and let us know what your ideal requirements are. We're sold out right now, but we can build almost any spec of Ryzen for you and have them up within a week or so.

• @astroom said:

@stephfd21 said:

@astroom said:
    Hi beautiful people!

Thank you!

It depends on what you are going to use it for. I reckon if we share the cores 50/50 it won't be enough for what I need

Ended up getting the 5600x from reliablesite, the price isnt that high if you're using the custom config. I got 16gb ram and 256gb ssd for $96