Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Low-end VPS for Wireguard Server in Seattle and nearby north area
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Low-end VPS for Wireguard Server in Seattle and nearby north area

Looking a low price VPS for Wireguard Server

512-1GB RAM
8-20GB Disk
1TB Bandwidth
IPv4
Known HA provider

Already have one from Racknerd but the IP they assign is flagged in Google. Need something which is clean

Comments

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

'flagged' does not necessarily mean it is not 'clean'.

If you mean that for instance you need to resolve captchas before using Google search, this might be due to the fact that the IP is assigned to a datacenter where Google does not expect human beings. This probably applies to most VPS.

If you do not mind crossing the border to Canada, freerangecloud.com (@freerangecloud) might have something for you in Vancouver. Despite the great service they are offering, I cannot say anything about how Google treats their IP addresses.

Thanked by 1greentea
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited July 2021

If people unpack their scrapping bots you get flagged by google etc.

My suggestion is, pay a bit more, since people who scrap shit, want to pay small monays and the "offers" from Racknerd are dirty cheap, so does not surprise me.

Same likely goes for Virmach etc.

Thanked by 1greentea
  • bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

@Neoon said:

My suggestion is, pay a bit more, since people who scrap shit, want to pay small monays and the "offers" from Racknerd are dirty cheap, so does not surprise me.

virmach and racknerd are both on the google bad list because they use colocrossing

edited July 2021

@bruh21 said:

@Neoon said:

virmach and racknerd are both on the google bad list because they use colocrossing

No, bullshit, go buy a Kimsufi, its flagged too.

The more Traffic or scrapping bots you have nearby towards google, results in the ip's getting flagged by google and you start seeing annoying captchas.

Most of my traffic goes via wireguard, never have seen a captcha from google yet.
    Except, when I go down the cheap route and use a public vpn, then I see tons of it.

Get a decent provider, simple, that isn't selling so cheap, that it attracts a lot of vpn users or scrapping bots. Also avoid NAT, get a dedicated IPv4.

• @IonSwitch_Stan @IonSwitch - they are right next to Seattle

• @NobodyInteresting said:
    @IonSwitch_Stan @IonSwitch - they are right next to Seattle

Yea, their 4th July offer has expired + it was not Seattle region

• Daniel15Daniel15 Veteran
    edited July 2021

@bruh21 said:

@Neoon said:

AFAIK VirMach are moving away from ColoCrossing... Their Ryzen builds are using hardware fully owned by them, rather than rented like the old ColoCrossing stuff. I think I read somewhere in these forums that the Ryzen builds in Los Angeles will be colocated in Psychz's data center.

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

@Daniel15 said:

@bruh21 said:

@Neoon said:

AFAIK VirMach are moving away from ColoCrossing... Their Ryzen builds are using hardware fully owned by them, rather than rented like the old ColoCrossing stuff. I think I read somewhere in these forums that the Ryzen builds in Los Angeles will be colocated in Psychz's data center.

I know theyre switching, just saying why virmach is not the best for a VPN, at least right now

@bruh21 said:

@Daniel15 said:

@bruh21 said:

@Neoon said:

I know theyre switching, just saying why virmach is not the best for a VPN, at least right now

Even if you are switching, you may have a few weeks until is blocking it again.
    If the same customer base follows.

Google dosen't say oh eh meh Colocrossing, lets put up a captcha.